CWJTNH 2/3

Ash's P.O.V
"WHO WAS THAT?!" He asked after hearing the noise. "I-G-G-Y!" I heard a voice from the tree above me. I then looked up. Easily, I could recognize that high pitched voice. It was Griffin Turner. Just then, Griffin fell off of the tree revealing his face. HE HAD NO GLASSES OMG. I swear I needed to post this on Insta! "Guys! Don't look at me, I'm a monster!" Turner said. I quickly pulled out my cellphone from my pocket and unlocked the screen. I then pressed on the Instagram app and it opened to my feed. I ignored that part and pressed the blue camera in the center. I then aimed the camera at Griffin and snapped it. I then posted it with the description; sometimes sexy isn't always sexy. "COLE WHAT U DOING?!" Griffin asked me. "Oh I just posted your face on Instagram. "YOU SON OF A-" before Griffin could finish, Ash stopped him. "Griffin! Come with us to Neuro's house!"

"Okay. Only if you do something for me."

"Like what?" I asked.

Griffin then broke down the dam behind his eyes. "P-please open my jar of pickles!" He whined, "I've been tryna get it opened all day!" Ash then grabbed his pickle jar and twisted it open. "Alright, I'll go..." He said.

The three of us then began skipping together and started singing,"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE NEURO, THE NEURO, THE NEURO OF THE MASTERS OF MIND, THIS SONG MAKES NO FRICKING SEN-" just then, we were stopped again. Not by something shaking, but somebody yelling. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP YELLING!! IT'S ANNOYING AS F**k (bleep)!" I think I recognized that voice...

Question; who do u think the voice was?