Wat

Read this in a monotone voice... thx

Cakette's P.O.V

akawrdeeng 2 dis prawfesee, eye hav 2 meeeeet Coll @ da peppehmant shryn. su eye em liek @ da cayvurns uv sumting. Eye wuz wacheeng Shrek en Shayd eet unions (admin did that on purpose btw). Eye den haD ay purfict eyedeeaa!1 Eye wus geweeng 2 fawrs Shayd 2 say meen deengs ahbowt Coll. den mayk Shrek tail de utters.

(According to this prophecy, I have to meet Cole at the peppermint shrine. So I am like, at the caverns of something. I was watching Shrek and Shade eat unions. I then had the perfect idea! I was going to force Shade to say mean things about Cole. Then make Shrek tell the others.)

Shade's P.O.V

"How do you feel about your friends?" Shrek asked me. Before I could answer, I heard sparkling noises behind me. Ignoring the sound, I replied, "Griffin and Ash are cool I guess.." Just then, a methical wind blew around my lips. What was this? "What about Cole?" Shrek asked me looking quite curious. My impulsiveness then took the wheel. "COLE'S A F**KING IDIOT!" I yelled. After that, there was an awkward silence between us. Just then, Shrek screamed, "HOLY UNICORN ANUS!" His eyes bulged out of his head, and angel wings sprung out from his back. What was going on with Shrek? He acted way more different than before... A river of chocolate syrup then shot out of his mouth.. Confused as I was, I watched the giant ogre break through the ceiling yodeling. For some reason, I chose not to stop him..

Ash's P.O.V

After we finished dinner, we embarked on our journey to the Peppermint Shrine. Stepping through the ice cream was even more difficult than actual snow. Just then, a huge, green, man landed his feet deep into the snowy ice cream. His eyes looked like a so called "kawaii" animal. He had angel wings, dug deep into his back, and all he did was let out chocolate syrup. This could mean one thing.... "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP!?!" He screamed.

"ARE YOU THE TOOTH FAIRY?!" I hollered.

"KAWAII DESU!1! SENPAI NOTICE ME!!" The monster yelled.

"Oh no... HE'S A WEEABOO!" Cole yelled.

"iLLuMiNAATI CONFIRMED!"