Neuro's House

Neuro's P.O.V
"Hello?" I said as I opened the door. I saw Cole, Ash, Shadow, and Griffin waiting on the porch. I wonder why they were here... Could it because of something awful? Or what?? I can't be that smart! "Cole? Ash?" I began, "what are you doing here?"

"OMG NEURO! YOU HAVE TO LIKE, TOTALLY HELP US!" Griffin asked all sassy and crap.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm going to turn into a cake! check out this note!" Cole said, passing the tiny slip over to me.

I took the slip and began to read it carefully. The grammar was just terrible as well.. I wasn't so concern, but to be kind, I just let the moronic pieces of crap inside. When they walked in, they all took glance at my humble home! I then had an idea. Since I didn't wanna deal with these morons, I planned on offering them tea, and then leaving the place. "You guys, sit down while I go get some tea, Mkay?" I told them. "Okay, sure!" Ash said. The other 3 remained quiet as a rooster's whose mouth was sewn up by a psychopathic rat. I then ran towards the back of the house and pushed the back door open. The door broke up with the wall and I was free, out in the open! "U TEENK U CUD ESCAYP??" A cake said, hopping out of the bushes. She was decorated in white, sweet, frosting with green leaves. Holy crap, food could talk!? When I was 14, I made out with a bag of Cheese puffs in front of my classroom, but THIS IS REAL?! "Oh dear..." I spoke.

An hour later....

Cole's P.O.V
"WHERE'S THE TEA?!" Griffin asked, "this wait is getting on my nerves!" I heard everyone complain except for Shade. I had a feeling something bad happened to Neuro. My heart was filled with sorrow... Why did I spit on his toothbrush? "Guys?" I started, "I think I know why Neuro isn't coming back."

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Because I spat on his toothbrush..." I said.

After those words were spoken, everyone gave me a disgusted face.

"That's gross Cole...." Ash said.

"Why would you think that? He said he was preparing us tea!" Shade talked.

"Because before Sensei Wu made his tea, he would always brush his teeth with chocolate flavored tooth paste."

"I don't think Neuro does that-"

Just then, the wind interrupted Shade. The thing about this wind is that it blew harder than a punch in the wall..

"What was that?!" Griffin asked.

"I don't know..." Ash nervously shivered.

"U FEENK U CUD STAHP MI?!"

That voice sounded familiar.... And I know who it was, it was CAKETTE. Sometimes, I don't get why the admin has to make Cakette have bad grammar...But the question was, where was she? Just then, "AAAAHHHH!" A hoarse scream was able to be heard throughout the house. A door then just got slammed shut based on what I've heard. "WHERE'S SHADOW?!" I asked, terrified, "I wanna go home!"