WTF Am i Doing With My Life?

Griffin's P.O.V
This wrapper's lips felt like Heaven! So smooth and papery! I like it. It knew how to make me feel so loved! "Bby, doo u wawna mery me?" The wrapper asked. "With a mouth like that, hell yeah!

Cole's P.O.V
Hours after we landed, I found myself sitting underneath a cave bordering a fire. Larry and Ash were also watching the fire. As the fires burned brighter, Larry sprinkled some pink powder into the flames. "What's that?" I asked Larry. "thIS WiLL ClEar thINGs uP!" Larry replied with sarcasm,"whY CaKeTTE is aFTER yOU!"

"Oh okay..."

When all of the pink sparkles became mixed in the flames, the fire rose from its woody home. The sparkles produced a pink smoke that remained above the fire. The story began to tell itself. I watched the whole thing.. It all began when Jay complained about my current lack of sleep. After I brought Cakette home, I left her on the counter. I then walked over to the fridge and took out Lloyd's birthday cake that was eaten. After Cakette told me to eat grapes and wine, I took one of those pills Jay told me to take. After I took them, I went straight to bed. Before 11:00 could begin, I began sleepwalking. I walked over to the fridge, and ate the rest of Lloyd's birthday cake. After that, I walked back to bed and fell back to sleep. So all those moments with Cakette were all a dream? Dang... I then began to look down at my hands. A part of my finger began to dissolve.. My heart began to shake in the rhythm of my flesh... "WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS?!" I screamed.

"The only think that could stop her is that pink candy wrapper!" Larry said.

"The one that Griffin had?" Ash asked.

"IDK whO Tf iS He?!"

"A friend.." Ash answered.

"The onlY WaY 2 sTOp HeR iS To mEet heR aT tHe PePPeRMiNT ShRINE WITH THE CAndY wrapper!" Larry said.

Nya's P.O.V
As I fell asleep, I began to think about Jay..