Determination

Griffin's P.O.V
"What does a piece of trash have to do with this whole issue right now?!" Cole asked. I shrugged and just kept staring at the palm of my hand. Everything in my world began to shine. That beautiful candy wrapper.... It ain't sexy, but beautiful... The wrapper then began to speak to me in fast lyrics; "Griffen, Griffen, cum 2 meh, I luv u moor den mi straberry smuthy!1!" My heart began to feel more magnetically attached to the wrapper. Her rhythms were FIRE! "I think I'm in love..." Ash and Cole gave me a awkward stare. To make things less embarrassing, I looked at the two and rethought my words. "With determination!! Ha ha, I love determination!" I said. "Me too!" Ash said. "Aw hell ya!" Cole then said. Just then, the whole world shook beneath my feet. LITERALLY. What was happening?! Just then, I looked up. It appeared to be Cakette, standing on a hanger, looking below at us. "Uh guys..." I nervously spoke looking up. Everyone then saw that Cakette was here. "Don't worry, I have a plan!" Ash said, "WHAT DID U DO WITH SHADOW?!"

"De saem ting dat I em gawna dew 2 u!1" Cakette spoke, "TWERKING POWERS ACTIVATED!1!" Cakette's icing spoke in a monotone sound. She then jumped down from the hanger and landed on Cole. As Cole was screaming, the cake's bottom layer was shaking! Then, the sound of twerking music filled the room. "THE CRINGE!" Ash yelled, "TELL MY CHILDREN I THINK THEY SHOULD TURN INTO LETTUCE!" After a minute of Cakette twerking on Cole, he disappeared. Oh no.. WE WERE NEXT. Thank God she went on Ash, cause I had only one minute to plan everything. I wrapped the candy wrapper around my middle finger. After Ash disappeared, I realized I must do what I must. "MIDDLE FINGER POWERS ACTIVATED!" I screamed pulling out my middle finger. Just then, my finger produced an intense amount of energy, which braced my finger. My finger shot out, pink, solar like energy! At Cakette! "ET BERNS!" She screamed. She then disappeared as well. Now.... what?
"Let's mayk owt bby," the wrapper said.
"OKAY!" I said all derped up.