The Fight

Cole's P.O.V

The battle between us and Shrek has just begun. After Shrek has met his match, he slammed the hell out of Ash with his mighty ogre hands. Thank God Ash wasn't dead or we would of had a real problem.. I was then invited into the battle, placing myself right beneath his round buttocks. Mighty as ever, I shot my foot right into his hole. A few seconds after my foot made contact with his skin, he released a very feminine roar out into the sky. "HE JUST GOT SHREKED!" Ash yelled. Larry then gave him an annoyed look. Ash made eye contact at him and said, "but I liked that..." Once the Ogre stopped his moan, a long strip of paper was sent out of his throat. Larry walked over to the paper slip and turned it around and began reading it. Yoo hav freee dais 2 mak et 2 de chryn!1 ef yoo dunt yoo wel bee ay caek. "We gotta hurry!" Larry said out loud, "we barely have any time!" I then looked below and saw my hands were both gone! HOW DIDN'T I NOT REALIZE THIS?! I exhaled a gasp and grabbed more air with my lungs. I held that in and nodded. "ALSO!1 SHADE SAID YOU SUCK!" Shrek yelled before he completely fainted. The words, "you suck" ran a marathon in and around my head. Did Shade really say that about me? I thought he believed in me... A tear then slipped from my eyeball and somehow on my upper lip. "Cole are you okay?" Ash asked me.

"I don't think I can do this..." I stuttered, "HE DOESN'T LOVE ME."

"Who'S hE?" Larry asked.

"Your man-mom," Ash replied, "and he's pregnant asf."

"Oh... LEMme gUESs," Larry began,"He GOt hUnG Over oN WaTeRMELON SEEds?"

"Yeah..." Ash replied looking over to me, "WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THAT GUY SAID!"

"YEah ColE!" Larry agreed, "YOu CaN Do IT! PEoPle Are IDIOTS! BUT YOU'RE SeXy!"

"Really?" I quit sobbing.

"Oh hEy CoLe, I wAs JuST rEADing A Bunch of ZaYn MaLIk faNgIRL COMMENTS."

I then dunk my nose between my knees and continued to cry.

Griffin's P.O.V

After I said yes, I somehow ended up in some sort of licorice forest. The wrapper was in my pocket and I saw dark and red vines everywhere... As I walked, I began to hear strange noises. They somewhat involved creepy sounding voices. "LITS HAV OWRE WIDDEENG HEER!1!" The wrapper pleaded. I said, "Okay" agreeing with the mini hip hop artist.