Prologue

" It could all be so simple
But you'd rather make it
Hard loving you is like a battle
And we both end up with scars
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
No one loves you more than me
And no one ever will".
I sing the word of Lauryn Hills while writing in the journal I keep to express myself when I don't want to talk to my mother or my grandmother about how I feel about myself.

"12/7/15
Dear Journal,
I think if I was more skinner boys would actually talk to me instead of teasing me about my weight. The only person that doesn't tease me in my school is my crush Elijah the star basketball player in my school. Last week we stare at each other for a whole min and it felt like it was only us Two around but I know he would never date a fat pig like me and it hurt me but that life. But one day I hope I can love myself enough to find that right person.
                        Love,
                              Angelina

"Angel honey it time to leave for school" My mom yell from downstairs.

" Ok, mom here I come" I yell from my room.

I jump up from my bed and grab my book bag and phone and left my room then went downstairs.

" You hungry baby," My mother said to me after she kissed my cheek

" No mom I'm not that hungry," I said to her but I was lying I was very hungry but I'm trying to lose weight cause I don't want to gain more weight.

" Are you sure honey?" My mom said while she eyes me suspiciously. I gave her a half smile and said yes and start walking to the door.

" Have a good day honey I love you" She yelled from the kitchen.

" I love you too" I yell back and walk out the door and look around outside.

" Here goes another day in hell," I said to myself and I start to walk to school

5+comments
10+likes

I hope y'all like this one.