Chapter 6

I'm not really feeling the book but if y'all want me to finish let me know but here chapter 6😁.

Angelina

Today is Friday which mean the basketball game is today and I'm getting force to go by Jarred,Jay,and Lyric.

After the dinner on Tuesday Elijah came to school the next day avoiding me at any cost and it made me feel some type a way cause I felt like i got played then I remember he have a girlfriend so me and him will never happen.

Right now I'm in my room with lyric who is trying to look for a outfit for me to wear tonight while I just sit there and watch.

"Your not going find nothing in there"

"Shit yes I will all these damn clothes still got tags on them " she yell

"Cause I wasn't planning on wear them" I yelled back

"Why tf not these clothes are cute"she stated.

" I just don't plan on wearing them that all" I said falling back on my bed.

"Then why buy them if your not going wear it asshole"

"My mom bought half of that shit " I said .

"Mhm "she said after walking out the clothes with a outfit in her hand.

"This a dope ass room especially this painting , you did this or it was here when you move in here" she stared at the painting.

"I did it when we move in here " I said sitting up.

"This shit is real dope Angel"she said

"Thanks bro" I smiled at her.

Over the days of me and her talking we became closer very quick and I'm happy that I have someone to call friend.

"Here get your stink ass in the shower and put this on" she threw the clothes she had on my head.

"First of all I don't stink and secondly I don't want to wear this" I pouted.

"Girl get your ass up and come on i don't got all day jarred picking us up at 7 and it 5:30 so chop chop" she push me toward my bathroom.

"We wouldn't have this problem if you didn't take that long ass shower and took forever to get ready"I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault I gotta smell good for Daddy Jay" she wink at me.