Chapter 13

My bad y'all I been busy. I'm start writing my chapters ahead of time...

Unedited

Angelina

3 weeks later

While I was drawn at my easel in art class I started to thinking about what happen these pass 3 weeks. Kai asked me to be his gf 3 days after our lunch date, Jay and Lyric finally stop playing with each other and got together, Jarred hoe ass finally settled down with this girl name Amina ,she goes to our school and fit right in with us, Ashley hoe ass got with one of Elijah and Jay team mate, and Elijah is always with me when I'm not with Kai but these pass weeks been great to be honest.

"Great drawn babygirl" Elijah said in my ear.

I shiver when his breath hit the back of my neck but I recovered from it.

"Thank you but i think I can do better" I said while putting my paint brush down.

"Bitch bye this is beautiful and different unlike me I just drew regular Ariel the mermaid

"Bitch bye this is beautiful and different unlike me I just drew regular Ariel the mermaid." Lyric pop out of no where.

" shit I did dragon ball z" Elijah said.

"We was supposed to do Disney princess"I said.

"I never seen no Disney princess movie" he said.

Me and Lyric gasp and put our hands on our heart.

"You should be ashamed of your self" Lyric said.

"This weekend we having a Disney movie marathon cause we can't be friends is you never seen no Disney movie" I said.

Elijah just laughed and said ok.

"Woah Angelina this is beautiful " Ms.Roman said while looking at it.

I just smile at her. I grabbed my painting and put it up so it can dry then the bell ringed.

"Ok guys when we get back from thanksgiving break  we will be getting started with a new project" Ms.Roman said.

Elijah grab my bag then we made our way to lunch.

"So y'all coming to out game to night" Elijah said

"We have no choice" me and Lyric said.

Once we got to the lunch room Elijah gave me my bag then me and Lyric went outside to our regular spot.

"Kai text you today" Lyric asked

"Yea this morning before he went to work."I said

"He coming to the game with you"Lyric asked.

"Idk why"I asked.

"Cause bitch we need to have a sleepover and Kai just be fucking up the groove"she said.