Chapter 17

I'm thinking about deleting my other story but I'm not sure yet and if y'all don't read it yet go read and tell me if I should keep it or not.....This Chapter Is dedicated to DIVMONDZ .....

................................................................

Unedited

Elijah

"I'm telling you dog you keep waiting to get with her you going fuck around and lose her" Jay said.

"He right she going to get tried of waiting for you to ask her out" Jarred said.

"But ain't it too soon after everything that happened you'll think she'll be ready for another one" I asked them.

"He do have a point Jay" Jarred said.

"Jarred shut up nigga who side you on " He said while throwing my slippers at him.

I shook my head and watch then argue. There was a knock on the door then my mom peek her head in.

"Hey guys" my mom said.

"Heyyyyy Ms.Bailey" They Both Said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hi mom" I said

"Quick question how do this outfit look" she asked while walking inside my room.

I frown at her.

"That skirt to short mama try pants" I said.

"It fine Ms.Bailey don't listen to pin head over here" Jay said.

I jumped at him and he flinched back.

"Where you going anyway"I asked.

"I have a meeting to go to fool" she said while looking in my mirror at herself .

"But ain't you preparing food for thanksgiving dinner tomorrow" I asked.

"The meeting ain't going be that long and oh Candy ,Angelina,And Ms.Tina coming over for dinner tomorrow" she said then walk out the room.

"You wanna know something Elijah" Jarred said.

"What"I asked

"Your mom look like diamond off the players club." He stated.

I got my pillow and hit him in the face with it.

"Anyway Look there your chance " Jay said.

"No nigga I'm wait till her birthday and that finally fool"I said

Jay sucked his teeth and went back on his phone.

"Anyway i got this email this morning from a photographer name Xavier asking me to be in his next photo shoot and I said yea" I said.