Chapter 25

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

................................................................
Unedited

Angelina

I haven't talked to Elijah stupid ass since Tuesday now it Friday

I haven't talked to Elijah stupid ass since Tuesday now it Friday. Three fucking days since I seen him or talk to him. Every time I text him he either read them or one-word reply and it's pissing me the fuck off, I feel like cheating then again I don't wanna jump to conclusion, but it's getting outta hand so I decided I'd pop up on him cause I know he home. I took care of my hygiene then I got ready.

Once I was done getting ready I put on my sneaker and grab my phone and car keys then headed down the stairs. When I hit the last stair I look over and see my mom and dad making out on the couch yet again, this is like the fifth time catching them. I speed walk out the door and quietly shut the door, I made my way down the path to only see my grandma walking up with a little bowl.

I lift up my eyebrow "What you about to get grandma"

"Girl I come to get some sugar, where you going?" she asked

"To see Elijah and I thought you got that when we went grocery shopping for the house ."

Grandma house finally got finish which I was sad about because I was so used to seeing her every morning but I remember she lived right next door so I'll be fine.

"Girl I forget it so move out my way you big headed child." she pushes my head to the side and proceeds up the driveway.

I was about to warn her about the scene ahead but she called me a big-headed child so I shrug my shoulders and watch her open the door.

"You nasty mother fuckers, Angelo put your chest up and Candy put your titties away, Where my holy water, " she yelled then slam the door close.

I was laughing all the way to my car. I got in the car and started it up then drove off to Elijah house. Once I got there I parked my car then turn the car off and got out and walk to the door, I got to the door and knock then wait.

About three mins and five knocks later he finally opens the door while rubbing his eyes then looks with shock in his eyes.

"Baby What you doing here, " he asked while letting me in.

"Don't baby me cause right now you don't deserve to call me that, Elijah, I haven't seen you in three days. You hanging out with our friends but can't call or hang out with me like come on, if you don't want to be with me anymore then tell me so I don't have to waste my time." I said.

He was about to say something until I heard a baby whine, I look into the living room and see a baby bassinet. I look at Elijah with a questionable look then I walk over to the bassinet that holds a wide awake baby girl that looks like she snatch Elijah whole face. I look up at Elijah, he came over and pick the baby up then sat on the couch with the baby on his lap and patted the space next to him. I sat down and waited for him start the talking.