Chapter 20

I'm thinking about doing a sequel to this book then again I'm not sure it good enough for one at this moment cause I feel like it boring...
................................................................
Unedited

Angelina

Being with Elijah made me forget what happen and that my birthday is not completely ruin. Right now it 12am which mean my birthday but Elijah was still singing happy birthday.

I put my hands on his mouth "bae my birthday is over" I said while laughing.

He licked my hand and I quickly move my hand away.

"Ewww" I wipe my hand on my dress.

"Girl hush you not going be saying eww when this tongue is between those thighs and your birthday ain't over till Christmas so no" He kissed my head.

I blushed and shook my head. We talk about a lot until I got a text from Lyric so I open it.

 We talk about a lot until I got a text from Lyric so I open it

"Eli I think it time to go it's getting late." He looked at me and nodded his head. We hop off the hood of the car and got in.

He started the car and looked at me "Do we really have to leave bae" he said.

"Yes now lets go we have a long ride" I put my seat belt on.

He sighed and pulled off, I put my head against the window and fell asleep.

One hour later........

I was shook awake so I jump up and look around at my surroundings and notice I was in my drive way.

"Gimme a kiss before you get out" he said.

I lean over and gave him a peck on his lip then got out the car. I walk up to the door and took a deep breath then unlock the door and walked in. I seen that the lights was off so I ran up the steps to my room.

I walked into my room and went straight into the bathroom and strip out my clothes then got in the shower. After being in there for 30mins I got out and wrap the towel around then wipe down my mirror and put my hair in a bun. I walked out my bathroom the went to my closet and got a big t-shirt and underwear then slipped it on.

I put my phone on the charger ,and jump in my bed then I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Next Morning....

I woke up by the sun beaming in my face. I mentally curse myself in my head for not shutting the curtain. I open my eyes and looked at my phone and seen that it was 12:30 so I sat up on my bed trying to figure out what I'm do today. I look at the temperature and seen it was going be 79 degree outside. Living in California haves it's perks but sometime I wanna see snow but I knew I had to take my ass to a state where it snows so I just left it alone.