Chapter 23

I love yall guys so much for being so patience with me. I been busy with college and I been trying to see if I could turn this book into a real actual book. If y'all see any mistake my bad I was rushing to get it done. But I hope y'all enjoy❤️
................................................................

Unedited
Angelina

Walking into school this morning was kind of weird cause people was either speaking to me and staring at me while I walked passed, maybe cause Elijah been posting me since last night

"Earth to Angel" Lyric snap her finger in my face.

I looked at her "What Bitch".

"Don't get feisty with me and our boyfriends are here." She said.

When she said that I can't help my blush and look inside my locker.

"So you going at like you didn't see me" Elijah said in my ears.

I turn around and look up at him "I seen you I was just getting my books out" I show him my book.

"Mhm" he kisses me and kiss him back.

"Eww I can't believe Elijah got with fat bitch I hope she like the way my Pussy taste" I heard Ashley say.

I pulled away from Elijah kiss and look across the hallway to see Ashley looking at us and smirking, this Bitch think it funny.

"Well I don't know how you would taste all I taste is my pussy on his lip" I winked at her and walk away.

When I walk pass my friend they all had the mouth wide open even Elijah mouth was wide open. I walk to my first class of the day and waited for the long day that ahead.

Lunchtime

The bell for lunch had ring so I pack my thing and ahead out to met everyone. I walk out the class then I was pulled.

"What the fuc-

"Calm your ass and come on" Elijah said while pulling me toward the door.

"What what about meeting up with everybody" I said.

"Don't worry about them and plus senior get out early we meet up with them later" he open the door for me.

Elijah pull me to his car then open the door to his car for me to get in. I got in then he close my door and went to the driver side then start the car and pulled uout the lot.

"Where we going Eli" I asked.

"Sit back and relax Bae" he said

I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. About 15 mins of driving we pull up to a park.