Chapter 3

Angelina

Right now I'm at lunch by the oak tree waiting for Lyric, Jay, and Jarred to come.

While I was waiting I couldn't help but think about how close Elijah was to me and what he said, but why does it matter if Jarred my friend or not Elijah has a how girlfriend he love.

Plus what if he just playing with my emotion and I don't want to take no chance no time soon.

"Angel you been looking like that since you come back from the locker room so what wrong" Lyric sat across from me.

"Nothing I'm just tried" I smiled

She tilt her head to the side all and look at me for a min then shrug her shoulder then took a bit into her pizza.

"You not going eat" she asked with a mouth full of food.

"No I'm on a diet" I said.

She stop eating and look at me.

"What you on a diet for" she questioned.

"I need to lose weight as you can see" I said while sipping my water.

"Girl bye ain't nothing wrong with your weight your just fine the way you are all you need to do is stop wear those baggage clothes" she took another bit of her pizza.

I just ignore her and look around.

"So where are Jay and Jarred" I said.

"They right behind you" she nodded her head.

Before I could look back Jarred drop his bag and sat down next to me then put his head in my lap and Jay sat next to Lyric and start eating.

Fat asses😕😑..

I start to play in Jarred hair and scrolling down my twitter.

"Could we start my tutoring because I have a test in two weeks" Jay said with a mouth full of food.

Before I could even get a word out Lyric said something.

"I can help you with that since we have the same class together and I speak French really good". She said

"Ok" he smiled at her.

"Well shit I guess I'm fired before I even started the damn job" I frowned.

They start to laugh while I pout.

Jarred lifted up his hand and start to poke my lip then I pop his hand away but he kept doing it.

"Jarred stop" I whine.

He kept doing it so u grabbed his hair and pulled it.

"Ow Angel wtf " he sat up and rub his head.

"I told you to stop" I cross my arms and rolled my eyes.

He just shrugs his shoulders and lay his head back on my lap while I got back on my phone.

"Yo Jay I need to talk to you real quick"

We all look at from what we was doing to see it was Elijah but he was sending glares at me but mostly Jarred because of where his head was at and i tensed up then looked away.

"What you need bro"Jay said.

He took his eyes off of us and look at Jay.

"We have a emergency practice after school" Elijah said.

"Rd Eli" Jay gave him a handshake.

Before he walk away he glare at Jarred one last time and walk away.

When he was out of sight I finally breath out the breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

"Are you okay girl?" Lyric asked me.

I shook my head yes and smiled.

Before she could say anything else the bell ring and I push Jarred big ass head off my lap and grab my book bag then start making my way to my last class of the day.

Elijah

It took everything in me to not beat the new kid ass and grab Angelina and show her who she belong to

I been like Angelina since 9th grade year but I never said anything to her cause I was so caught up with Ashley hoe ass.

Ashley was just my distraction from Angelina but my feeling for Ashely grew more at the moment but the more I saw Angelina my feeling for her  grew even more for her.

The way her dimples pop out when she smile , the faces she make when she confused about something or the way the bite her lip when she is thinking.

I didn't care about her size at all I was in love with her and she don't even know it but that going change soon as I get rid of Ashley but I needed Angelina near me now.

So I went to the janitors closet she walk pass every other day to get to her music class and I waited for her.

Once I saw her figure I hurry up and grab her while covering her mouth to keep her from screaming and she start to punch me on my chest which hurts.

I turn on the dim light and look at her while taking my hand off her mouth.

Angelina

When the person who drag me in the closet turn on the light my eyes got big cause it was Elijah high yellow ass.

When he took his hand off my mouth I started to curse him out.

"What is wrong with your yellow ass you could of gave me a fucking heart attack" I said lowly.

He just look down at me while biting his lip.

"Is your dumb ass going tell me why you did that" I said louder.

Next thing I know I was push up against the shelf and Elijah start attacking my lips...

My bad for the short chapter...

5+likes
10+comments

😁😘