Chapter 15

I hope y'all like this chapter make sure y'all listen to the song while y'all read I don't think song go with this chapter but oh well I tried 😊😊.. this chapter dedicated to thatgirlchyna15

.........................................................

Unedited

If I knew what
Safety looked like
I would have spent
Less time falling into
Arms there were not
-Rupi Kaur

Angelina

I never thought Kai was that kind of person to do this but he did. Never in a million years did I think this could happen to me. I stare at the wall replaying everything that happen in my head over and over , I didn't know I was crying until someone wipe my tears away.

"It going be fine baby girl" Elijah said.

"But this is my fault I shouldn't have hit him"I said in between crying

"Hey hey look here it wasn't your fault at all he had no fucking right to almost beaten you to death" He said.

"But I trusted him" I cried.

"I know Angel but mother fucker like him take advantage of he " he said while rubbing my hand

I just cried more. Elijah slide in to the bed with me then put my head on his chest and let me cry In his chest.

"We all here for you Angelina" He kissed my head and rubbed my back.

I just kept crying until I felt myself fall asleep.

Elijah

Seeing Angel like this killed my soul and made me want to kill that nigga instead of beating his ass but I knew if I do that I'll go to jail and be away from her.

I seen her breathing slow down meaning she was sleep so slide outta the bed and went to wake Up Jarred and Jay.

"Yo lets go" I said.

They both got up and stretch then kissed there girls. We quickly and quietly walk out the room be from we woke everyone up. When we was walking out Ms.Tina was going in.

"Where y'all going " Ms Tina asked

"Umm we be back we have to handle something" I said.

She looked at us for a min.

"Beat the living shit outta him" she said then walk into the room.

"Sure will" I said while walking down the hallway.

"So what the plan" Jarred asked.

Before I could say something some was yelling wait so we all turn around and seen that it was Lyric.

"Wait I wanna help and before y'all say no how are you going lure him in y'all just can't go into the club and beat the shit outta him" she said.

"But he know your Angelina best friend he going know something is up" Jarred said.

"That why when I heard what y'all was planning I took it upon myself to text him on Instagram telling him he don't need to be with Angelina cause she not woman enough for him like I am and he told me to meet him in the strip club so are we going get going or stand here like some ass holes" she said while walking ahead.

We just shook our head and follow behind her.

"Who car we taking" Jay said.

"Mines since it black" I said

We all hopped in the car.

"I got three hoodies in the back pass me one y'all where the other ones" i said.

Jay passed me the hoodie and I put it on then started the car and pull off. The whole ride there we sat in silent until we pull up to the front of the car.

"When y'all are about the leave make sure y'all come out the back cause that a alley way and nobody going be there ok" I said.

"Got you. Give me 5 or 10 mins maybe less" she said while getting out the car.

I pull off into the alley way then look at Jay and Jarred.

"Y'all ready " I asked

"More than ever" Jarred said

"Hell yea" Jay said.

I nodded my head and put my hood on my head while they did the same then we got out the car. I sat at the hood of my car while Jarred and Jay was posted up beside the back door. About 12 mins later we seen the door open and comes out a giggling lyric and a tipsy Kai .

Jay pull Lyric away from him and put her to the side. Before Kai could react I run up and upper cut him which made him hit the wall. I grab him by his shirt and start punching him in his face like he did my girl then I threw his ass on the floor and start stomping and kicking him then Jarred and Jay join in and start punching him . Then Lyric stop them before they kill him but I keep stomping him until Jarred grab me. I back away but not with out spitting on him and he just groan in pain , I walk away and got in the car.

"Piece of shit"Lyric said while kicking him in his back.

He groan again. She walk away from him and got in with car with Jarred and Jay.

I back out the alley way but not all crazy and suspicious. Now that I got all that anger i feel much better and i know the other one are too but I know this was far from over we still had to help Angel recover from this. I'll have no problem helping her get back to herself again I just need to figure out how.

..........................................................

Yess they went to whoop some ass

Yess they went to whoop some ass.Elijah don't play about his baby.👊🏽👊🏽

5+comments
10+likes