Chapter 28

Guys I'm dead ass about to cry cause this is the last chapter of my very first book 😢😢. It took me forever to finish this damn book but we motherfucking made it👏🏽🤙🏽. It might not been the greatest but shit I'm working on it the best way I can in my upcoming books. Anyway I plan on dropping the sequel and Imperfectly Perfect on the same day so be on the look out for that. Oh I almost forgot that made a Instagram page to update y'all on the books and upcoming project so if y'all wanna follow @_destinyworld2_ y'all can😬

 Oh I  almost forgot that made a Instagram page to update y'all on the books and upcoming project so if y'all wanna follow @_destinyworld2_ y'all can😬

................................................................
Unedited
Elijah

Next Morning...

I woke up feeling someone kissing me on the back of the neck.

"Angelina stop that shit yo."I said while putting the pillow on top of my head.

"After the night we had you still think I'm that bitch wow Elijah"

I snatch the pillow off my head and look over to see Ashley with a stupid ass smile on her face. I jump outta the bed and start frantically looking for my clothes.

"Fuck what did I do" I said to myself while putting my clothes on.

"Where are you gonna Elijah" Ashley had the covers over her body while sitting on her knees.

"Home to apologize to my girlfriend." I said while putting my sneaker.

She threw a pillow at me "Really Elijah after the night we had you just gonna go back to that bitch"

"This was a fucking mistake, this shouldn't have happened in the first place"

"It takes two, this isn't just my fault it's yours too" She yelled at me while tears come down my face.

"I know it's my fault and that why imma tell her before your grimy ass do" I grab my keys and walked out of the room.

Ashley was screaming my name but I kept walking.

"Oh shit, I didn't know you were still here." Jon said.

I didn't even say nothing to him, I just wanna get the fuck outta here and get to Angelina before Ashley dumb ass does. When I made it to my car and jump inside I put my head on the steering wheel and start hitting the dashboard. I grab my phone out the glove compartment and turn it back on. When it turns back on all the texts and missed call came through, the texts were mostly from Angelina and the missed calls were from Angelina, Jay, my mom And Jarred.