Chapter 24

I know I know y'all I just been trying to get my life together but I hope y'all enjoy it.

................................................................

Angelina

Right now I'm eating breakfast quietly while my grandma cuss in France and stab her eggs with her fork.

"Y'all honestly got me fuck up when i meant buss in her guts I meant by doing that shit in the privacy of her room not on my couch scarring me and my poor grand baby."

"Momma we was just kissing that it" my mom said

"Just kissing my ass your hands was on his belt bucket trying to open it"

I shook my head and look down at my phone. I got on Instagram and I need Elijah post something about me.

I smiled reading it

I smiled reading it. I felt a Tap on my shoulder and look over to see my dad nodding his head to follow him out the door so I quietly slide out my seat and followed him out the door.

"I wanted to drive you to school if you don't mind" he said while pulling his keys out his pocket.

"Sure I don't mind" he unlocked the doors and I got into the car.

He got in the car and start it up then pull off.

"Look what happen in there yesterday I'm sorry you had to see us like that" he said while looking at the road.

"I rather not think about that. That's between you and my mother" I said .

He pull up in front of the school, I gather my stuff and took my seat belt off.

"Angel"

"Yes pops"

"Look I know I wasn't in your life but I just wanna make everything right between you and your cause I really love the both of y'all and I hope you forgive me."

"I do forgive you and I love you too now I have to go"I close the car door and walked up the stairs.

I enter the building and went straight to my math class. I walk into class and seen that my math teacher is not here , I silently start to praise god cause I did not feel like sitting through another boring ass lesson. I made my way to the back and sit my stuff next to me, I lay my head down since I was the only one in the class.

"Baby I was looking for me" Elijah sat next to me.

"Sorry I just to lay my head down" I smiled at him and kissed him.

"Who drop you off" He ask while sliding more over to me.

"First of all you too close sir and secondly my dad drop me off." I mush him face back.

"Oh that husky nigga, I swear he plotting to kill me."

I rolled my eyes and laugh"don't do him like that and he not worry about you."