Chapter 18

Ok y'all I promised y'all a chapter and here it go so I hope y'all enjoy it make sure y'all like and comment
................................................................
Unedited

Angelina

"Mom come on before grandma come back in the house spazzing out on us." I yelled .

"Hold on damn it she can wait" she said while walking down the stairs with her purse.

When she reach the bottom of the stair in front and walk toward me then she fixed my curl that standing out .

" if y'all don't come the hell on I'm leaving y'all asses here now come on" grandma yelled.

We rolled our eyes and walk out the door.

"Mom did you get all the food" my mom asked while locking the door.

"Yes child now bring your ass" she said while getting in the car.

I got in the backseat and buckle up. My mom got in the car and started the car then back out the drive way.

I pull out my phone and started to text Lyric.

I shook my head and look out the window.

"Ohhhhh shit this my song"my grandma said.

She turn up the radio and start dancing in her seat.

"All you ladies pop yo' pussy like this Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss All you ladies pop yo' pussy like this Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now Lick it good Suck this pussy just like you should, right now Lick it good suck this pussy just like you should, my neck, my back Lick my pussy and my crack" Grandma sung.

I put down my phone and look at her with wide eyes.

"The hell you looking at this my shit girl" Grandma said to me.

I look at my mom and she shook her head then laughed.

About 15 mins later we pulled up to Ms.Bailey house. We got the car and grab the food and walk up the stairs then my mom knock on the door.

 We got the car and grab the food and walk up the stairs then my mom knock on the door