Chapter 26

I know y'all I been lacking but I had writer block 🙄 But I'm back again so wassup😊do not click the song in the media until I tell y'all to

...............................................................
Unedited

Angelina

"All these damn clothes and I can't find nothing to wear tonight" I threw a floral dress behind me.

"Girl you better watch that shit" My grandma said behind me.

I pull out a blue dress with long sleeves and turn around to show my grandma.

"How do this look" I look at her while holding the dress up against me.

She made a stank face and shook her head no. "Hell no girl it too damn hot and it ugly. Who brought you that damn dress."

I look down at the dress. "Its not ugly Nana and mommy got this dress."

She shook her head."First of all you too big talking about some mommy and I should have known my no taste having ass daughter pick that ugly shit out"

I rolled my eyes and went over to my computer and FaceTime Lyric.

She show up on the screen with a messy bun"What do you want child"

"Should I wear this to my date with Elijah tonight" I backed up so I can show her the whole dress.

"Hell no it's ugly girl" she said.

My grandma laughed." That's what I said"

I rolled my eyes and went over to my open window.

"AMINA!!!!!" I Yelled out.

She appear at her window seal "girl did you have to yell I was at my desk I would of heard you sis"

"You deaf sometimes anyway what you think about this dress" I showed her the dress.

She gave it a thumbs down "Ooo boo bitch throw that shit away"

I sucked my teeth and threw the dress on the bed then I fell back on the bed.

I let out a dramatic sigh "I mind as well cancel the date cause I can't find nothing to wear"

"Girl shut up. You going on this date" My grandma goes through my closet.

I sit up looking at her pull out a burgundy dress with black high heels.

"Here girl and make sure you curl you hair" she passed me the dress and walk out my room.

I showed the girls the dress.

"That much better bitch"Lyric said.

"Elijah going rip that shit off" Amina said.

I look at my phone and seen that it was 5:30 and Elijah plan on picking me up at 7 so I had to hurry up and get ready.

" Okay guys I talk to y'all later"