Chapter 22

This chapter is short as shit y'all lucky I like y'all cause y'all would had been waiting for a month for a upload fucking with me 😂😂😂jk but it currently 4 the morning so please excuse the mistake. Also this chapter will be Elijah P.O.V. I hope y'all enjoy😊

..........................................................

Unedited

Elijah

I woke up to my phone ringing so I pick it up and seen it was Jay calling so I decline the call and try going back to sleep until I heard my phone dinged

I woke up to my phone ringing so I pick it up and seen it was Jay calling so I decline the call and try going back to sleep until I heard my phone dinged. I groan and grab my phone then open my message.

I look up at my baby and groan cause I didn't want to leave her but fucking around with Jay slow ass he'll fuck around and blow my phone

I look up at my baby and groan cause I didn't want to leave her but fucking around with Jay slow ass he'll fuck around and blow my phone. So I got up and got dressed. When I was done I look at Angel , I wanted to wake her up and tell her I was leaving but she look so peaceful so I just kissed her which made her churn and watch her turn her face to the side which gave me access to her neck. I couldn't help myself so I start kissing and sucking on her spot behind while getting back between her legs. A few seconds later I hear a soft moan which woke Ej up so I pull back and look at a now awake Angel.

She started to played with my ear and I close my eyes trying to calm myself down but she not helping "where you going " she asked.

I open my eyes and clear my throat "Jay dumb ass is at my house so I'm met him there but I got some time to spare."

I kissed her then suck on her bottom lip while grinding into her slowly. Her breathing picked up when I did that so I keep going while biting her lips. I notice she only had t-shirt and panties on, I don't know how I didn't notice the first time but now that easy access to me so I smirk against her lip and slip my hands under her shirt then push her panties to the side and start rubbing her clit slowly, she gasp and moan while I smirk then went back to her neck sucking on her spot while I start rubbing it fast.

"Damn baby you this wet for me" I smirk.

All I got was a moan, I went back to her neck while pushing two fingers into her, she moan loud so I kissed her then pulled away. I had to taste her so I stood up and pull her to the end of the bed then getting on my knees and putting her legs on my shoulders , just before I could get between her legs my phone ring but I ignore it and start licking and sucking on her clit, she moan. My phone start ringing again but I act like I didn't here cause I was busy sucking on Angel clit like a pacifier.

She moan "b-baby I-I t-think y-you s-should get t-that c-cause t-that y-your m-mom" she pushed my head away and I suck my teeth then grab my phone

"Yes mom" I said.

"Boy come get jay her keep messing with me. Boy if you don't put my cheesecake down." She said.

I look at a red face angel who was fanning herself and I groan.

"I'm on my way mom" I said.

"Hurry child" she said then hung up.

"Baby I gotta go damn soon as I was getting started."I said.

She looked at me " umm ok I'm go umm take a shower.

I motion her to come to me and she slowly made her way to me then looking up at me. I grab her chin and kissed her then pull away.

"I'm FaceTime you later baby " I said while grabbing my keys.

"Ok" she gave me one last kiss before walking to her closet.

I was tempted to stay but I knew my mom would blow my phone up so I left the room and mad my way downstairs and seen everyone was gone thank god cause I didn't wanna see her body building dad. I walked out the house and locking the bottom lock before closing it. I got in my car and started it up then pulled off. After about 15 min later I pulled up to my drive way and hurry and turn off my car and lock it. I ran to the door and unlocked it then walk in to see Jay standing at the first steps.

"Hey buddy " he said

I gave me the meanest glare.

"Why you looking at me like that" he asked.

"You know I'm kill you right" I drop my keys in the bowl and rolled up my sleeve while stepping close to him.

"Oh shit" he took off running up the stairs.

"You better fucking run" I said while running after him.

..........................................................

Ik the little juicy was ass put I'm trying lol😂😂😂

Ik the little juicy was ass put I'm trying lol😂😂😂. Make sure y'all vote and comment.

5+likes
10+comments