Chapter 21

Ik I haven't been updating lately but  my life been hectic so please bare with me y'all.....

Unedited

Angelina

"I know you mad at me babygirl and I'm sorry but let me explain

"I know you mad at me babygirl and I'm sorry but let me explain." My mom said to me.

I just pull out the chair and sat down

"I'm listening" I said

"Ok when I lived New York me and your dad was young and in love well I was I don't know about him" she said

"Candy you know I love you and I still do so don't start" my dad said.

My mom rolled her eyes "Before you was born your dad was in the drug business pretty heavy and I didn't say nothing because I know that the money he was getting was for him to survive off of so I didn't stop his grind but when I got pregnant with you I was scared as hell cause number one I was 15 about to be 16 y'all your dad was 18,number two I didn't have a job ,and lastly your grandma."

"You better had been scared of me cause I was this close of WWE your ass but I didn't cause I didn't have no room to talk cause I was a H.O.E." my grandma said.

"Ok mom"my mom said

"Like I was the the queen of hoes" grandma said.

"Ok my mom we get it anyway when I told your dad -

"I was excited as hell" he said.

My mom rolled her eye "like he said he was happy as hell which was like a breath of fresh air for me."

"Once your mom told me I made her move in with me and I stop selling drugs and got a 9-5 so your mom won't worry about me. I worked at  a construction site and your mom was making money by baking on the side cause I didn't want her to leave the house." He said.

"Everything was going fine and we had everything we needed until your dad got lay off so now I was the only one making money and paying while he was searching for another job. I keep up with the important bills until I start falling behind cause I was short of money and we was about to get kick out our apartment." She explained