Chapter 5

I had to change Ashley character. I chose not to delete the story .But I hope y'all enjoy the chapter and make sure y'all comment and vote at the end of the chapter.

Elijah

Right now I wanted to rush over to Angelina car and beat the hell outta the new kid like who the hell do he think he is better yet Angelina lose her fucking minded.

"ELIJAH"

I snapped out my thoughts and look down at Ashley annoying ass.

"What are you looking at" she crossed her arms looking up at me.

"Nothing I'm just thinking about something" I kissed her cheek.

She smiled at me and went back to her friends.

Ashley and me been dating on and off for the pass four years and over the four year of us being together she turn into a different person everyday and I'm not liking it  at all cause she not the same girl I fell in love with and I'm honestly falling outta love each day. Don't get me wrong I love her but I'm not in love with her.

"Bae are we going to my house or your house" she kissed my neck

I was about to say her house then I remember my mom telling me that we had to meet some lady who was  going do a cake for this big party she planning for one of her clients anniversary party and I don't understand why I'm going but I just agree with her to going instead of hearing her mouth.

"Ash I can't I'm going with my mom somewhere" I kissed her lips

She pouts but kissed me back

"Well ok but make sure you call me later on and tell your mom I said hi" she gave me one last kiss then got in the car with her friend and pull off.

"I'm catch y'all niggas later" I dabbed my teammates and made it to my car.

Once I got in the car I threw my bookbag in my passenger seat then start up my car and pull off toward the route I took home.

When I got to the house i parked in the drive way and turn my car off then I got my bag and made my way to the front door and unlocked the door.

"MOM YOU HOME" I yelled well closing the door and locking it.

Before I turn around I was smack in the back in the head.

"Stop yelling in my damn house boy before I punch you in your Adam's apple" she glared at me.

"Jeez mom my bad " I started rubbing the back of my neck.

"Mhm" she kissed me on my cheek then made her way to the kitchen

I shake my head and drop my bag and made my way the the kitchen.

I pull out a chair on the island counter and sat there looking at my mom pour us something to drink.

For my mom to be 35 she still look like she 25 instead . All my life it was just me and my mom, My dad ran out on us when I was two cause he didn't want to be tied down and my mom family disowned her cause she got pregnant with me but that didn't stop my mom She went to college and graduated when I was 4 then she open open her own planning event company when I was 10 and now her company is the best event planning in California and I'm very proud of her.