Chapter 4

That's what Jayson Hemsworth, Aka Sammy's bestfriend, looks like btw!

Song of the chapter : "The judge" by twenty one pilots

Sammy's POV

I read Erick's note, once again, before going into Jayson's house.

This can't be...

Don't jump to conclusions though, perhaps he just wants to hang out as friends?..I mean, he's prolly just trying to be nice...yeah right...

Those were my thoughts, as I rang the door bell on Jayson's house.

In a few seconds, a tall boy with hazel eyes and cocoa brown hair, opens the door, he's wearing gray sweatpants and a black shirt.

"Hey Gonzales!" He says grinning.

"Sup Hemsworth?!" I greet him back, as I stepped closer, and put my arms around his neck, and hugged him.

"Missed me much, huh?" He says, chuckling.

"Shut up doofus!" I say laughing.

After that, he gestures for me to also head inside, then closes the door shut behind me.

"Go up to my room, I'll go get us some cookies and cocoa to eat while we work. and plz don't mistaken that for *go through my diary,you little brat!" He says jokingly.

"Aight, and ouch, I'm offended, because fyi I already know all your dirty little secrets hoe" I say laughing, while putting a hand over my chest, to synthesize the fake pain.

"Whatever" he laughs.

So I head up to his room, which is upstairs, on the second floor. The Hemworths' house is fully decorated with expensive antiques, and Greek statutes, family portraits, ugly but apparently meaningful paintings of ladies with scarecrow like hair, hollow eyes, and frog like chubby cheeks. After creepishly staring at the ugly paintings for too long , I finally find Jayson's bedroom. It's all the way at the end of the hall, to the right.

As soon as I step in, the smell of freshly clean sheets and lavender Febreeze, hits my nostrils. His white apple laptop, is sitting on his bed , on his Star Wars sheets. The Color of his walls is a soothing midnight dark blue.

Then I remember I'm still holding Erick's note in my hand,and find myself smiling like and idiot, so then I put it in one of my front Jean pockets.

I stroll over to Jayson's bed, sit down,put my bag aside, and open his laptop.

But to my surprise, he's actually been working on our project, yes "our" project, because you see, astounding as it is, at the top of the page under the title, "The Impact of Issac Newton's discoveries" by Samantha Gonzales and Jayson Hemsworth
Is typed in smaller letters.

Aww he really is the best!

Then Jayson walks in, with a tray of cookies and cocoa, as promised.

"I see you've found our project" he says smiling.

"Yup! Hey aren't you like almost done with it though?" I question him, as he sets the tray on a desk nearby.