Chapter 33

Song of the chapter : Breakeven, The scrip (PLZ LISTEN TO IT^^)

Erick's POV

"Holy Shit who died? Or are you about to get all fucking nostalgic over Sammy, again ?" Zabdiel asks, bursting open the door to my room.

We'd been informed last night, after her arrival, that we'd only be staying here a little longer, while the finishing touches are being made to the Mansion Ricky had bought for us, apparently it had cost around 3.4 million.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I glare at him, as he shoots me a questioning look, he found me lying on my bed staring at the ceiling while I listened to my I-need-me-some-tres leches-and -a-bearhug , sad playlist.

"Bruh you're worse than my sister after her boyfriend moved away. Just look at you, when was the last time you showered?" He scrunched up his nose, taking a seat beside me.

"I may be going through a...one of those...ya know...thingies but I'm no cochino!" I argue, keeping my eyes on the ceiling.

"Heartbreak? Is that what you mean?" He laughs.

"Ugh go away! "

"No get your lazy - crybaby ass up and go shower right now!" Zabdiel inclines.

"AYY no Go away...let me die...let me drown in this fucking , what's it called again.. Heart...break?" I covered myself with my sheets.

"ERICK, NOW!" He rips the sheets away from my face.

"UGH I HATE CHU!" I threw a pillow at his bozo face.

"HEYY! YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST FOR THAT IM STEALING YOUR BOXERS!" He says getting up and grabbing my new Calvin Klein Boxers.

"NO NOT THOSE! THEYRE SO SOFT I ACTUALLY NEED THEM TO WIPE MY NOSE!"

He grabbed my underwear and took off running.

"GET YOUR UNDERWEAR SNATCHING FAT ASS BACK HERE, YOU PINCHE ZABDIEL!" I yell after him.

I would've chased after him...but it was too much work.

Instead, I got up and took a shower, he was right, hygiene was essential.

Maybe Joel was half fish and showered too much, maybe that's what Samantha liked about him. I had to be fresher than that sope.

As soon as the warm water hit my head, memories from last night, from Sammy's arrival came back.

Ricky, along with all the Chicos and I, had gone to the airport, to wait for her. We picked her up in an exclusive area, because there were too many fans there.

Without her, seconds seemed like hours, and hours like never ending days.

I frown immediately, as I saw her walking towards us, her carry on behind her, wearing no other than a black shirt that read #TeamCabrera.

She just had to rub it in.

She hugged all the Chicos, but completely ignored me.