Chapter 37

Song of the chapter : Niña Escondida , by YOANDRI CABRERA

Sammy's POV

"Te robare esta noche.." *imma steal you tonight* he adds.

"Prince Royce is that chu?" I find myself strangely giggling at his word choice .

"Haha nah, but he's at the party I'm headed to right now." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU FOR REALS??!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Hey look at that, you're all dressed up and I'd love to bring a date with me..." He smiles.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK ME TWICE PARCE!" A grin spreads across my face.

He moves his head to the side, Indicating for me to get in.

Now that I was seated in the passenger's seat, I noticed he was wearing a fancy black suit.

"DAYUMM JAIME I ALMOST DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!" I state, putting on my seatbelt.

"CHICA, IT'S JAE. AND YOU LOOK TOO FUCKING LINDA BY THE WAY!"

"Thank you boi!" I smile, as he starts driving.

I feel something in my chest vibrate.

"Oh my phone." I reply, as he gives me a funny look.

"I don't even know what to ask first, where your shoes at? Or why do you keep your phone in your bra..?" He laughs.

"HEY! That's not it!"

"It's not?" He asks.

"Nope, bras are also good for storing laffy taffy, want some?"

"WHATTT IN THE-"

"Chill boi, I don't have any..."  I pause.

"For a second there I thought you actually-"

" I ran out earlier, don't worry." I chuckle.

"Wow las chicas," he rolls his eyes.

"Haha shut up! So what's going on at this party we're going to?"

"Well it's YoFred's party actually. He's so chill, he throws parties literally every week!"

"Oh cool, congrats on your song by the way! It's SOO ADICTING!"

"Thankss B! Now tell me, why were you barefoot when I found you? And why did your face look like the one of a little girl who just lost her favorite teddy bear?"

"Listen Jae, I'm kinda drunk right now, I feel like crying my ass off, it's been a shitty day. That's just it ok? We'll talk about it later..."

"Aight, whatever you say Sammy. There's a pair of glass slippers under your seat by the way, they're size six, if they fit chu, then..."

I looked under my seat, and fair enough , there they were.

"JAE! YOU'RE LIKE MY FREAKING HADA MADRINA! " *fairy Godmother*

I tried them on and they fit perfectly.

"Thanks B, I try." He smirks.

***

When we arrived, I couldn't keep my eyes on the path, my arm was linked with Jae's, as we walked in on the smooth purple carpet.

"Late as always, huh?" I heard Someone say as they tapped Jae's shoulder.

"You know it bruh!" He winked.

"Sup Jae! You're just in time for one of the most awaited performances of the night!" Said a tall girl with orange hair, in a yellow dress.

I heard his voice before I saw him, clear and smooth through the mic.

"Hey guys! I've got a little something for you, I've been working on it for a while..." He paused, I saw him gulp.

"..This song is dedicated to someone I fell deeply in love with, someone who means the world to me, but sadly, she's only got eyes for this jerk who treats her so bad..."

ELLO! Hope ya liked the chapter!
To all YOYO LOVERS :
I just posted a Yoandri Imagines book!

Shout out to yoyoftsebas  bc u were the only one to guess who it was chica!

PS NIÑA ESCONDIDA GIVES ME LIFE :')

-the corn tamale ;)