Chapter 40

Plz read A/N at the end of chapter for am early update!

Song of the chapter : La de la mala suerte by Jesse y Joy

Sammy's POV

" how long have you been standing there?" I whispered/yelled at Erick, briefly putting my phone up, where I figured Yoandri wouldn't be able to hear about Erick's presence.

"Long enough to know that you wouldn't dare accept his deal." Erick smirked.

"What makes you say that? " I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Because Mami, you don't love him back. You just like having him around. That's all, no more, no less." Erick crossed his arms across his chest, leaning against a wall.

"Sammy? Hello? Are you still there?" Yoandri asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Yeah sorry, my abuela just decided to stop by." I replied, whilst glaring at Erick.

"So what do you say about my proposal? "

"She doesn't give two shits about you." Erick murmured.

"Cállate cabron!" I slapped his arm.

"Does that mean you'll think it over?" Yoandri said on the other end of the line.

"No not you, I meant Erick." I answered much too quickly.

"Wait didn't you just say your abue—" Yoandri began.

"It doesn't matter, just never mind ok?" I cut him off, while Erick looked quite entertained.

"Well I'm guessing you're gonna say no then." I heard Yoandri let out a heavy disappointed sigh.

"You got that right boy, she's got all she needs right here." Erick said loudly.

"Put me on speaker," Yoandri ordered. " Well bye Sammy, call me when you've moved on from that douche bag, who doesn't have the balls to own up to his mistakes , or makeup his damn mind for that fact."

Erick snatched the phone from my hand angrily ,
"Listen up Yoandri Cabron Cabrera, while you may think it's easy to be in my shoes, you don't know what it's like to actually be in my position, so keep your words of wisdom and shove them up your ass becau—" 

"ADIOS HERMOSA, CALL ME WHEN SHREK THE THIRD GOES BYE BYE!" Yoandri shouted on the phone.

"I knew you wouldn't go." Erick smiled in that handsomely , yet wicked way, right after Yoandri had hung up.

Roughly, I took my phone away from him.

"You better get away from me before I poke your eye out!" I pushed him away as he made a feeble attempt to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I was so done with Erick, who the heck did he think he was?

"Mami..."

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I growled .

Immediately, I took out my phone from my pocket.