Chapter 12

Song of the chapter : "right now" by One Direction💫

Person: I'll climb through your window and get you, and you don't want that, or do you ;)

Me: how do I know you're not a murderer or some creepy old stalker?

Person: plz Mami. I'm really not.

Me: tell me something only you and I know then🌚

Person: I asked you out first, and You're the only girl I've ever written a note to🙈

Person: We we're so close to making out in a janitor's closet the other day...but you chickened out mami😈

Person: ¿Should I continue?😏

Of course it's you Erick, you arrogant jerk! Ugh!

Me: cállate! *shut up* ik it's you pizza boy -_-

Erick: awe mami🙈❤️ not just any pizza boy, your pizza boy😏

Me: whateves. I'm on my way, I'll try to sneak out 😑

Erick: no, you better sneak out. Or I'm climbing up there ;) don't say I didn't warn you!

Erick: wonder what my future suegra  *mother-in-law* would say if she found me in your bedroom, past midnight.

Me: yeah yeah on my way and stfu bc she won't!👋🌚 because you're just my AMIGO! *friend*

I get off my bed, and quickly slip into a pair of black converse and grab a black sweater as well, and I leave my hair cascading down my shoulders. And phone in my hand.

Despite the fact that I've never sneaked out before, it wasn't quite that hard....or maybe the fact that both of my so called "sophisticated" parents had just gotten home an hour or so ago, but super drunk, and when this happens they tend to doze off into a deep sleep, and snore extremely loud...I swear their snoring used to scare me when I was like six, I once thought they'd swallowed a living pig or a huge frog, and that's where I thought the noise was coming from.

I tiptoed softly and carefully down the staircase though, and thank God Miranda was also asleep.

When I finally reached the doorknob, I twisted it slowly and then quickly slipped out the door, and then closed it again.

As I turned around, Staring intensely at me, was a boy in a  black motorcycle and a black leather jacket, and what idiot wears shades at night?

No other than Erick.

Once I spotted him, I ran through the front yard until I reached him, just near the sidewalk.

"VAS HAPPENIN'?!" I say, smiling at him.

"Haha someone's happy to see me" he smirks.

"Eh don't flatter yourself chico! But tell me why you're here? Do you know what time it is?" I ask him, placing my hands on my hips.

"Yeah I know it's past midnight, now shut up and hop on mami" He says inquiring for me to get on his motorcycle, behind him.

My head said NO....but my heart said Yassss....
Logic and reason vs my stupid hormones...

"C'mon mami" he says, reaching out to touch my cheek.

I sigh deeply before getting on, and Uncontiously, find myself wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my face on his back, just trying to hold on ok...
Oh and there's his hypnotizing yummy cologne again...I think to myself as I find myself smelling him.