Chapter 13

Song of the chapter : Darte un Beso, by Prince Royce

Sammy's POV

His plump, soft lips against mine, were by far the best sensation ever. His tongue ran along the lower part of my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I somehow got lost in the moment and gave in, as my lips parted. His tongue, wonderfully smooth, glided into my mouth immediately, as he still held on to my wrists.

Something in my head went off saying, no stop! Push him away! But the other half went, more, more, more...

To make matters worse, he tasted like delicious peppermint, and I happen to love peppermint.

Breathless, after about 15 seconds, he pulled away a little too soon.

I tried to cover up my disappointment, by taking a step back, as he released his tight grip on my wrist, and then as he looked deeply into my eyes, without hesitating, I slapped him right across the face.

"Owww!"

"Totally worth it though " he mumbled as he rubbed his face.

"That never happened ok?!" I managed to say, trying to gain back my voice.

"Oh it totally just happened mami!" He says grinning from ear to ear.

"We'll forget it ever did!" I state.

"But you liked it, because otherwise you would've pulled away, or rejected me...but you didn't. Just admit it, you wanted this just as much as I did!" He says cockily.

I clear my throat, "whatever...just take me home already" I reply, feelings my cheeks getting red.

"AWWW MAMI YOU'RE BLUSHING, WHICH MEANS I'M RIGHT!" He points out loudly, smirking to himself.

"Ugh I'm still mad you, I still hate you, this changes nothing! So please take me home right now, or I'll get there by foot" I groan in frustration.

"Ok. ok. ok, I understand that you need time to heal, I'm so sorry for being such a douchebag mami. Let's go " he says, walking towards the motorcycle.

He gets on first, and I behind him.

Once again, I automatically wrap my arms around his waist, just to be safe.

I can still feel my lips tingly from our first kiss, as he starts to drive back to my house.

The ride back is completely silent.

We pass the trees, consumed by the darkness once again, as we make our way home.

As I'm holding tightly on to him, his scent lingering on me, I close my eyes and inhale deeply.

He's right, and he knows it...what could be worse than that?....

Once we've finally reached my house, he doesn't park in my driveway, but rather off near the sidewalk, because we don't want my parents or anyone else to see us, not because we've done anything wrong....but just cuz it's too hard to explain our er...friendship.

"bye" I tell him before getting off.

"Bye mami" he replies, but follows after me.

Once we get to the front door, Erick turns me around, and pulls me into a bear hug,

"Mami you're wrong. What happened tonight, changes everything. And I know you need time to heal and such, but your kiss only gave me hope! That little spark of hope that assured me that what we're feeling is mutual." He whispers looking deeply into my eyes yet again, as he lifts up my chin.

"I..." I start off saying.

"Don't say anything, let me prove to you how regretful I feel, and show you how much I really just want to be with you.." He pleads.

"Bye Erick, it's getting late and I've school tomorrow..."  My voice trails off.

"Bye Mami" he replies, and suddenly leans down and pecks my lips.

"Erick!" I whisper/ yell.

"I just can't get enough of you...sorry mami" he chuckles softly.

"That's the last time you do that !" I whisper/yell.

"Oh trust me, it won't be the last time!" He winks.

"Piss off!" I tell him, before quietly opening the door , and getting inside.

I tip toe my way up the staircase, and into my room as quietly as I possibly can.

Once I'm already in my room, I look out the window, as Erick drives away in his motorcycle.

Oh Erick what have you done?
Says he Broke up with his girlfriend? Nah I'm not buying it...

I'm too tired to keep studying so I figure I'll just borrow Jayson's study guide first thing tomorrow morning, so I put everything away.

I brush my teeth , and then turn the lights off, as I head back to bed.

I put my earbuds on, and just as I'm about to doze off, my phone vibrates, three times. Apparently I've gotten three texts.

There's one from, Yoyo, Joel, and last but not least, Pizza boy aka Erick.

I read Joel's first.

Joel: Shortyyyy I hope you're a better dancer than I am, PS I had fun dress shopping with you and Jay!😎

Erick: Did I mention you look hot in those Hello kitty PJ pants ;) goodnight mami🙊💋

Yoyo: hey Sammybear,Ik you're still upset, and said you didn't want to choose between Erick and I, but if you could , would you ever choose me?

My hands tremble as I type response....

ELLO earthlings! Who wants one more Yoammy chapter (Yoyo + Sammy ) (tysm to @only__Karen 4 coming up with that ship name) Or a Sammy + Erick? 

-XOXO
MOI🙈🍉😋