Chapter 45

Song of the chapter : "La carretera" by Prince Royce

Sammy's POV

"You could at least have the decency to hang up." I heard Jasmine shout from the other phone.

"Of course, I'm sorry."I immediately hung up.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of the boys. They were being featured on this Radio Station, on Despierta America. Yet the first thing I noticed, was Erick's face.

He wore a look of determination and confidence. I couldn't help but drool, at how extremely handsome he looked dressed in black from head to toe, his hair was combed back, making his bright green eyes stand out even more.

"Buenos Dias America!" Piolin, the radio conductor, announced with what seemed like all the energy in the world.

"Today, the Chicos from CNCO are here with me, hosting the morning show!" Piolin went on.

One by one, the boys introduced themselves.

"What's it like to have fans out there, with an axe in hand, ready to take down anyone who disses you? "

" Uh..we're living the dream." Richard answered nonchalantly.

"Who's the cleaning freak of the group?" Piolin smirked.

"Oh that's Joel for sure!" The boys all pointed at Joel.

"Point for Joel!" Richard exclaimed.

"Which one of you is the most active on snapchat?"

"Christopher!" The boys said in unison.

"Point for Christopher!" Erick laughed.

"Which one of you is most likely to write a poem to a girl?"

"Zabdiel!!!" They all hollered immediately.

"Dimelo Papi!" Zabdiel chuckled.

"Who's the most pedorro ?"

"Christopher!" The chicos giggled in Unison.

"Que cynicos son!" Christopher blushed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"You're the youngest among your mates, right ?" Piolin turned to Erick.

"Yup." Erick answered nonchalantly.

"Ever fallen in love?" He inquired.

At the mention of this, Joel's shoulders tensed, and he seemed to grow more uncomfortable by the second, running his fingers through his silky black hair, nervously.

"Just once." Erick's eyes drifted to the floor, "She means everything to me but...I took her for granted, and...I was such an idiot, I lost her." 

Joel gulped, and glared at Erick in the most indiscreet way possible.

"Is there something you'd like to tell her?" Piolin shot him an encouraging smile.

"Mami, I don't know if you're watching. But I want you to know, that not a second goes by, where I don't regret ever hurting you. You're probably better off without me, but I'm such an idiot, I lost you, yet I can't help missing you this way. Te Amo." Erick said, in a thick, hot Cuban accent.

He was looking straight at the camera, but I felt like he was looking straight at me. And that only made it worse.