Married, Officially part 1

Norway's POV:

I woke up, dazed. Then, I jumped out of my bed and put my cross pin on.

Today is the day.

Today is the day I marry (Y/N)!!! I have to be acting nicer and happier than usual. I wore the nicest clothes I had and bolted out the door.

Your POV:

I woke up, dazed. Then, I jumped out of my bed and squealed.

Today is the day.

Oh my gosh!!!! I'm marrying Lukas! Today won't ruin anything, and I'll be making sure that is  going to be true. I wore a white dress with glistening jewelry and headed out into the makeup room.

When I arrived, a maid was waiting for me. "Hello m'lady, my name is Dawn (A/N HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEEEE HetaauthorDawn)"

"Oh, hi! So, what are you going to do?"

"I am going to do your hair, makeup, and be your flower girl!"

"That seems nice!" After she decorated me, I headed out into the kitchen. "Mm! I smell chicken soup! They smell delicious!"

"Thank you!"

A/N

I have to eat. Brb. (WHYYYYY)

Back.

Continued.

I smiled at the cook and headed to Norway's room. I jumped in, but he wasn't here. 'Maybe he's strolling around in the castle garden...' I thought. I wandered away.

A/N

Sorry, I had to split the chapter into two, because i was interrupted for 30 minutes.

Seychelles: hey!

Oh! Hey, Seychelles! I haven't seen YOU in a while!

Hungary: I'm here, too!

Prussia: AHHH OH NOOO!

Hungary: there you are! *spanks him with pan*

Prussia: *cries* noooooo!!!!

Seychelles: uhh, ok... Then. Bye.

All: ...

Norway: hi!

All: *goes away*

Norway: ? Wtf

Uh, Norway, we are supposed to go on a date at Christmas Eve, right? (Them references)

Norway: yup.

Okay, then.

Doitzu: don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

China: yes, aru!

Italy: Ve~ much luv!

BYYYYEEE!!!!