One

"Why you still lying to me Samantha damn." Jay yelled.

"Nobody is lying to you! You can believe me if you want and don't if you don't. It's the same shit with you everyday. If that was the cast. I could have kept my ass in South Carolina." Samantha said then walked in the kitchen.

Samantha can't believe all the shit she been through since moving up here in Florida with Jay. He love putting everything on her and be the one doing wrong.

"Yeah maybe you should have." Jay walked in the kitchen behind her.

"You going around fucking everybody. What happen to the girl I fall in love with?" Jay asked her.

Sam really didn't want to hear no more. Jay always make things badder.

"No what happen to the nigga I fall in love with!? You going around putting everything on me, but I'm finding bitches nasty ass draws in your bedroom. Then you have the nerves to ask me where the hell I be." Sam yelled.

She was tired of everything and everyone one. Why couldn't she just die already?

Jay really didn't know what to say. He didn't brought Sam down here to hurt her or make her feel no type of way. He love her but Sam be acting funny sometimes. He don't know the reason why. Then she got the nerves to get pregnant. And she don't know who her baby daddy is. That hurt Jay more then anything.

"We need a break from each other." Jay said sadly without looking at Sam.

Sam just nodded her head as tears filled her eyes. She knew it would come to this.

First her family, now Jay. Sam have no body anymore.

She went upstairs to Jay room and got her clothes. She have over there. She pack them and left Jay house. Making her way to small apartment. Jay brought her. When she first move up there.

When she got there she just laid on her chair and cried herself to sleep holding her still flat stomach.

No one understand what she have been through since she was little girl. Wanting a mother and father love. No one never showered her love. Her brother and sister was the only one paid attention to her, but they have they own family to think about. Sam always wants to go look for attention. She just wants to feel love. When she started school. People always looked at her different. Mainly because she was her family shadow. Every where they go. She would have to go instead of they doing what she wants to do, she did what they wanted to do.

What makes it so bad. They sometimes leave her places or forget about her.

When she started high school things was the same. Until the day she got rape. The man that took her innocents was the school coach in his office. Sam covered that up real good. She glad she didn't got pregnant by him.

Then she met Jay in gym one day. She was shocked as hell he wanted to talk to her. They talk and chill. They always would have sneak around. Sam would cut school to be with him. Did anyone notice? Nope. Sam is basically on her own.

Nobody now, but her unborn child. She knew Jay was baby father. He wanted to act like she's a hoe. Then she will act like one. Sam haven't been cheating on him. She just made it look like that. Jay on the other hand would cheat on her.

She really wish she could die. She know she have a baby to think about, but still. How would she raise the baby?

.............

Jay laid in his bed all alone. His feelings was hurt. How could Sam just sleep around on him like that!? Yeah he may have sleep around on her. That's only because she did it first.

His cell phone ring.

Jay- Yo!

Person- can you come over?

Jay- Nahh not tonight.

Person- Oh yo lil bitch must be over there.

Jay- Gone head with the bullshit ma.

Person- Fuck you Jay.

Jay- Did that, it been whack.

Jay hang up his phone and sighed. He should have never let Samantha leave like that. Keenan told her about her suicide attempt before.

He surprise him and Keenan actually became friends. Keenan ass is mean as a rattle snake. When he want shit done in the trap, it's best to get it down when he say so. Jay never had to clean up so many bodies in his life.

Jay really need to talk to Sam brother Lil C ask him what the hell happen in Sam life for her to be the way she is now. He know she been rape, but it has to be something much deeper then that.

Sam can get close off and don't talk to him for a week. That be weird as hell. Plus it's unhealthy as hell.

Something gotta give if they going to work this shit out!

*************
Ayeeeeee first chapter of book six is out! My G.H.E.T.T.O series is getting large!!!!!

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014