Fourteen

Sam walked upstairs. Having a bad feeling in her stomach. When she walked closer to KD old room she saw Cory stretched out on the floor in his own vomit unconscious.

"LIL C!!!" Sam yelled.

"What?" Lil C yelled out.

"Cory past out on the floor!" Sam said kneed down to check Cory pulse. It was very weak.

Lil C ran upstairs.

"Cory!" He yelled out. "Cory!" He yelled out again.

"Nigga why you yelling out to him. He can't hear you." Kenny asked him.

"Why the fuck y'all having a discussion over this shit. Get him to a hospital." Sam cried.

"That's what I'm talking about." Crystal said holding her stomach.

C picked Cory up in his arms and rushed back downstairs.

Sam was right behind him. Making sure she followed him outside. She got in the back with Cory. He still wouldn't wake up.

"All this fucking drinking he doing for what man?" Lil C said angrily.

" you don't know what he going through." Sam cried. She wasn't about to let Lil C talk shit about Cory.

"What he going through huh! He drinking his self into a coma man." Lil C  said.

"Stop C. It won't change anything." Nae said with rolling down her face.

When they got to the hospital. The doctors and nurses took Cory in the back. Lil C was pacing the hospital floor, while Sam stood by the window. The rest of the family walked in. Keenan walked up to her. He pulled her in her arms. Sam break down. Out of all of them, her, Keenan and Cory had a bond.

"He going to be alright." Keenan said.

"No he won't. He been talking crazy for awhile now. It's like he knows something bad about to happen to him. This family can never catch a damn break." Sam cried.

Jay walked up Keenan and Sam.

"I got it Keen. Jay said.

Keenan stood right there.

"Nah I staying." Keenan said.

Sam gave Keenan a look.

Keenan huffed then walked away.

"It's going to be okay ma." Jay said rubbing Sam head.

He pulled Sam in his arms. He realized Sam going to need him more then anything now.

"This straight bullshit!" Lil C yelled. "Tammy, Tam-Tam , whatever her damn name is on my hit list. Where the fuck Ty at? His sneaky ass." Lil C yelled out.

Ty walked in. See sneaky.

"Wassup boss?" He walked in.

"Find Tam and take her ass to the warehouse."

"Already on it." Ty said then walked out.

"I don't trust him." Keenan blurt out.

Oh damn. If Keenan don't trust someone you know for a fact, something not right with that person.

Sam will have to talk to Keenan about it later. Right now Cory needed them.

"Man you don't even know him." KD said.

"Shut up KD. Your ass will befriend anyone. Don't get me started on Angel." Sky said.

Having KD in hushed mode.

"Cory Nelson Family." A doctor came out the back called out.

Everybody stood up.

"Damn y'all deep." The doctor mumbled.

"Now is not the time." Lil C straight faced him.

"Well my name is Dr. Hunter. Seem like y'all have a drinker on y'all hands. He slipped in a coma from the amount of alcohol he been drink in a short amount of time . This is what you call Alcohol poisoning. What triggered him to slip into a coma is his body temperature was very low, and his heart rate speed up. It could be deadly. It's a good thing you guys bring him in when you did, he would die." Dr. Hunter said.

Lil C hold his head down. Naenae covered her mouth. Sam and Crystal was crying. Keenan, Kasey and KD looked lost. Sky lean on Kenny who pulled out Sky high blood pressure pills. Amber tears in her eyes. Cory had to wake up. She had something to tell him.

"Can i see him?" Sam asked.

"Yes sure, but make it quick." Dr. Hunter said.

Sam nodded her head and followed Dr. Hunter in the back. Lil C and everyone else followed.

Seeing Cory laid down on the bed looking lifeless, had everyone in tears. The life of the party. The goof ball was man down. Lifeless.

Sam walked over to Cory and sat next to his bed.

"Cory you have to wake up. Who going to eat cookies and milk with me in the night? Who going to sneak in your dad cigar jar and smoke with me. Who going to throw water balloons with me? You remember yesterday we went to the park and we was picking at this one leg man.?" Sam laughed.

"Oh y'all going to hell." Kenny said.

Causing everybody to laugh.

"You remember our talk today? You going to leave Amber already? You have to wake up. I need my clowning partner." Tears falls out Sam eyes.

Lil C and Naenae stood next to his bed next. While Sam walked in Jay arms.

"The Smallest nigga ever. The one that would try anything. The daredevil." Naenae cried. "Wake up for mama. I'll buy you that onesie you want."

"Damn nigga ain't got no dick." Kenny blurted out again. Making everyone laugh again.

"Oh trust me he do." Amber smirked. All eyes went to her, she straighten her face fast.

She walked in the other side of Cory. She placed his hand on her stomach.

"Cory your baby need you." She said.
**************
Cory need to wake his ass up man!

Amber pregnant lawddddd

Kenny has no chill 😂😂😂😂

Comment, vote, share

-NewMommy014