Five

Jay made his way back home. He didn't have that long to get there. What he need was a fat ass blunt and big booty girl stripping for him. His mind was all over the place right now. He was hurt more then anything. Why would Samantha lie to him like that? If she didn't want to be in a relationship with him, that's all she had to say. Every since he met her family that day everything went down hill for them.

Jay let his self into his house a little over midnight. He wasn't staying home. He was about to go take a shower and get right back out. About to hit the strip club up.

He looked at his phone, saw that he had over 20 missed calls alone from Samantha. He didn't have nothing to say to her right now. So she can call all she want.

After Jay finish getting dressed, he put his dreads in a ponytail and put on a SnapBack hat.

As soon as Jay about to make it out the door his cell phone ring again. It was Samantha yet again. He let his voicemail pick it up.

Jay made it to the club making sure he had him a few blunts with him before he step out his car.

He walked in and just stand around. All he saw was ass and titties.

"Hey daddy you want a lap dance?" This mocha looking girl came up and asked him.

"Hell yeah. Private." He said then looked at her up and down.

She smiled and grab his hand.

"What's your name cutie?" She asked him.

"Dion." Jay gave her a fake name.

"I'm Lala." She said.

Jay nodded his head.

Lala pulled Jay in a empty room and turn on some music. She turn on Drop it Low.

She started dancing for Jay as Jay light up a blunt. She was too stiff for him. Yeah she had a banging ass body, but she didn't know how to work it.

Lord what the hell was this girl doing? Jay thought.

"Thanks but I'm going to go now." Jay gave her $5. Lmfao.

Lala looked at the money and throw it back at Jay.

"That's it?!" She yelled.

"Hell yeah. You don't know what the hell you doing. You got alotta ass, but don't know how use it or work it. Before you took this job you should have took dancing lesson. You stiff man." Jay walked out.

He should have stayed now for this shit.

He checked his phone. He said he had several missed calls from Samantha and text message. He will read it when he get to his car.

Jay took out his phone when he got in his car.

MyHeartBreak💔: Jay I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I know I should have told you the truth a long time ago. I just tired of everybody being mad at me. I feel like I'm trap in this world by myself. You don't understand, to have parents who didn't pay you attention. Basically raising yourself. I feel like I wasn't meant to be in this world. This will be the last time I will text you. I wish I could give our child the love that it deserve, but I can't. So good-bye Jay. Just know I love you and I always will.

"What the hell this girl up too?" Jay mumbled.

He called Lil C. He know he about to get cuss out, but at this moment, he didn't care mainly because he wanted to know if Sam okay.

Jay put the phone to his ear as he hear the phone ring in his ear.

Lil C- Nigga do you know what time it is? Booty call hours. So why the fuck you calling me?

Jay- Go check on Sam.

Lil C- What the fuck you done did now?

Jay- Nothing, she just sent me this long ass text.

Lil C- Man hold on. Somebody banging on my damn door and ringing my doorbell like they done lost their damn mind. Naenae wake your ass up......who is it?......Sky what the hell you doing here?

Sky- It's Sam C.

Jay- What the hell going on?

Lil C- I suggest you get down here go find out.

The phone click off.

************
lord!

Sam bet not have to do anything stupid, knowing her ass pregnant!!!!

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014