Nine

"Man you playing. You not even bleeding no more. Let me just stick the head in." Jay said to Sam who was laying on him.

Sam looked up at Jay and busted out laughing.

"Why you playing with my emotions? I'm horny." Jay pouted.

Sam kissed him. Jay grabbed her booty and deepening the kiss.

Sam pulled away.

"Ugh get off me you playing." Jay said angrily.

Sam got up off him.

"What's wrong with you?" Sam asked him.

"You know what's wrong with me. It's going on three weeks. Plus you stop bleeding. I'm horny."

"I'll suck you up. But I'm not about to risk my health just because you horny." Sam said then rolled her eyes at him.

"You better watch your self lil girl. But Nahh don't worry about it. I'm about to go." Jay said.

"Well can't you take me to my bro house." Sam now had an attitude.

"Why you want to go there for?" Jay folded his arms and glared at her.

"Because I know what you about to go do. It's cool though. When I get somebody else I'm not coming back best believe that." Sam said walking in Jay room to get her stuff.

"You can walk to your bro house then. You think I need you Sam? Huh!" Jay asked her.

"Obviously you don't. You don't if you getting mad because I don't want to have sex you. You act like you can't wait." Sam said as tears filled her eyes. She won't let them fall though.

"Whatever Sam." Jay said walking in his room and close the door.

Sam then let the tears fall. She don't understand why Jay treating her this way. She haven't do anything to him. He treating her like this for no reason. She give up. She can't keep fighting for something she know she already done lost.

She got up and made her way to Jay room.

"I'm just letting you know. I'm about to go and I won't be coming back. I refuse to be with you any longer. You need to work on yourself first. Like I need to work on me too. I thought we could work on each other together, but I see that we can't. Take care of yourself. Oh yeah and I'm changing my number. When you go back to Florida you can get rid of the apartment you got me." Sam said then close his room door back and walked outside.

Wow that actually felt good to get that off her chest. Since her sister live closer to Jay she could walk there. Traffic was hell tonight. Well Columbia traffic is always hell.

Why is relationships so hard? Sam thought. Why couldn't she be love? That's all she wanted was somebody to love her how her brother love her sister in law Naenae and her brother in Law Kenny love her sister.

"You need a ride?" A voice said behind her.

"No I'm okay, thanks though." Sam started speed walking.

The person parked his car on the side and got out.

"Come on ma. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Ty by the way." He introduced his self.

"Samantha." Sam back.

"Let me guess, you go by Sammy, or
Sam for short.?" He smiled.

Sam smiled back.

"Yes."

"How about that ride though?" Ty said grabbing her bag.

"Sure. Just so you know if you try something I keep a razor blade on me." Sam told him.

"So do I." Ty said back.

Sam stop walking.

"You know what it was nice meeting you, but umm I got it from here." Sam tried grabbing her bag , but he hold it tighter.

"Stop playing ma, and come on." Ty walked up his car.

"Where you headed?" Ty asked Sam putting her bag in backseat.

"Piney grove road."

Ty nodded and headed that way.

"You related to KD? His parents live over there." Ty said.

"Yeah that's my nephew."

"Nephew?! Wait! How old you is again?"

"I never told you my age." Sam said fasten her seatbelt.

"Man ma how old are you?"

"18." Sam said.

"Oh word. I'm 24."

"Damn you old. How you know Kj though?"

Ty laughed.

"I work with him."

Sam just nodded her head. She didn't say nothing else on the ride to Sky
House.

"Thanks for the ride." Sam said to Ty when he pulled up to Sky house.

"No problem ma. Take care." Ty said and grab her bag out the back and hand it to her.

"Bye."

"See ya."

Sam walked up to her sister door, used key to open it.

She saw nobody in the living room so she just went upstairs to her room she uses and lay down to take a nap.

**************
Jay getting on my nerves.

Ty? What y'all think of him?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014