Two

Sam got up off the chair and made her way to the bathroom. Her eyes was low and red. She can't believe how much crying she did. She just wanted the pain to go away.

She really wanted to cut her arm to get rid of some of the pain, but she don't want to harm her baby. Maybe one cut won't hurt. Right? She grab her razor blade and slice her arm. It felt good until it started burning.

She let it bleed out until she wrap her arm up. That felt great. She been doing this for a while now. It help a little bit. But not how she wanted it too. The pain she still have in her heart is still there.

Her cell phone ring. It was Lil C.  She tried to sound happy.

Sam- Hi big brother.

Lil C- what's going on with you? How my niece or nephew doing?

Sam- we fine. I'm not having morning sickness.

Lil C- That's good. When you coming back home? Where the hell are you?

Sam- I'm coming home soon C. You ask me that every time  you call me.

Lil C- Sam you better not be harming your self. If you even think about it. I will kill you myself. Except I won't let you suffer. One head shot. Bomb! Dead. Don't try me.

Lil C hung up on her. Well okay.  Maybe she should have tell him to do it.

She heard keys in the door. Nobody but Jay. If they was taking a break, why the hell was he there?

She stand there with her arm folded.

Jay walked in, looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Pack you stuff." He said finally.

"Uhh why?"

"Just do it damn." Jay said walking in the kitchen to get a orange soda out the refrigerator.

Sam went to start packing. After she was done. She went back in the living room.

Jay went to get her bags. First they needed to stop by Keenan house. He haven't seen his friend since they clean up that blood at his house.

"Where are we going?" Sam asked him.

"South Carolina." Jay said putting net bags in the car.

"What? Why!" Sam yelled.

"First calm your ass down. Second because you need to be with your family." Jay said.

Sam huffed then got in the car.

Jay started the car and looked over at Sam. She was looking out the window. Not looking at him.

He done been around Sam family long enough to see that she acted like her sister. That's not good at all.

"This is not the way to get on the exit to go to South Carolina." Sam finally talk.

"I know we going to Stacks house." Jay said.

"Who?" Sam was confused.

"Keenan."

"Why you say Stacks then?"

"That's his street name around here."

"Keenan not in the drug game though." Sam was confused as hell.

"Yeah I know." Jay lied. No need to tell her more.

Sam didn't said nothing else.

They made it Keenan house.

"Damn this nigga living large." Sam said getting out the car. This was the first time she ever been to Keenan house.

"Hell yeah. Wait until you see the inside." Jay said getting out the car.

Sam and Jay made their way up Keenan drive way and front porch. Jay ring the door bell. Keenan came to the door.

"Wassup nigga?" Keenan greeted Jay then did a handshake. Sam raised and eyebrow.  "Wassup Samantha?" Keenan greeted her.

Sam was low key scared of Keenan. That nigga dangerous.

"Hey Keen."

They walked inside it smelled chicken Alfredo.

"Aye nigga is that ring on your finger!" Jay yelled.

That made Kelsey to jump and turn toward them. She ran and pulled on Keenan pants leg. Keenan picked her up.

"Hell yeah Nigga. I'm engaged." Keenan smiled.

"Oh shit. Congrats my nigga." Jay dap Keenan up.

"Word."

Sam just took a seat in the living room.

"What y'all doing here?" Keenan asked Jay.

"Just stopping by about to head down to South Carolina."

"Oh word. Tell my peeps I'll see them next month some times. I got a lot of studying, mid terms and shit. Plus ya know I'm enjoying my family." Keenan said.

Just then Angel came downstairs.

"Hey Jay." She greeted him.

Her baby bump showing more. She was glowing.

"Wassup girl?"

"Oh hey Samantha I didn't see you." Angel wave at Sam.

Sam just  gave her a dry wave.

Angel just shook her head, grab Kelsey from Keenan so she could eat.

"How long y'all staying up there?" Keenan asked Jay.

Sam realized Keenan was more talkative then he ever was. She don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

"I don't even know. I'm finish with all my classes so probably until next year. You gone need me?" Jay have Keenan the eye.

"Nah. I can get ol dude to do it. Go enjoy yourself man." Keenan said dapping Jay up again, then doing the handshake.

"Word, well we out." Jay said.

Sam stood up and made her way outside with Jay.

She was hungry.

"Jay can we stop and get me some tacos? I'm hungry." Sam said when they got in the car.

"Yeah I guess. Gotta feed you and your little one right?" Jay said with a hint of sadness.

"I guess." Sam said back.

************
Sam slicing herself though.

What Lil C said tho!

Sam attitude with Angel

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

Check out my new book "Who Gets The Girl"

-NewMommy014