Eleven

Sam was outside again today, this time at Lil C house.

"Girl is you feeling okay? You forever outside." Cory came outside with Sam.

"Yes I'm feeling fine. I can come outside if I want." Sam said back, not being to sound so rude.

Cory gave Sam the stank face.

"Whatever. Aye you got some money? I need to buy a bottle of liquor." Cory asked Sam holding out his hand for money.

Sam looked at Cory like he lost his mind.

"Umm excuse you, but umm you drink to much. So no."

Cory looked Sam up and down.

"Umm ha ha excuse you, but is your name Naenae Nelson? Oops I didn't think so, so I don't need to stop drinking if I don't want too. You better be happy, Im not asking for money to buy crack." Cory said then hit her in the head.

Sam just ignore him. She don't have time to deal with Cory right now.

"Man Sam come on. I need it, I'm stressing." Cory sounded pitiful.

Sam went in her purse and got out a $20 for Cory.

"Thank you auntie. You know you the best. Aye I think you should give that Ty nigga a chance. Jay just- I don't know what to say about that nigga. Just give Ty a chance."

Sam was tired hearing that. They should know someone in her family love hard, its hard to let go. She has been dealing with Jay almost five years. She just cant move on like that. She not a nigga. She have feelings too. No matter how hard she tries to get over Jay, she cant.

"Cory its not that easy. Was it easy to get over Tammy? No, you still haven't got over her. If you did you wouldn't be drinking. You know its not that easy. You know how many times I had to stop myself from cutting my wrist? You think I want to move on and start over with a new person? No I don't. Support me, not encourage me to get with someone else. Yes Ty is fine, sexy, gorgeous, handsome, good looking, etc. but my heart is with Jay." Sam said as tear fall out her eye.

Cory walked over to Sam and pulled her in his arms. He never like to see the females in his family cry. It breaks his heart.

"Here take your money back. Fuck drinking and fuck Tam-Tam. All I need is my family right now. Thanks Samantha." Cory said and wipe his own eyes then gave Sam back her money.

"Man you got me crying and shit. You not right Sam. But I needed to hear that. I'm glad you didn't cut yourself. My dad would have kill you dead. He not playing with you no more. He got a gun with one bullet in it." Cory laughed.

Then looked down the road.

"Oh lord, umm well I guess you can tell me all about it later. See ya." He walked in the house, leaving Sam lost and confused.

Not long before Cory went in the house, Jay pulled up.

"Oh that's what he meant." Sam mumbled as Jay got out the car.

"Wassup." He greeted her.

"Hi." Sam said back.

"Whose Ty?" Jay asked her, taking a seat next to her.

"Really Jay, you came all the way down here to ask me about him?" Sam said with a little attitude in her voice.

"Nah, I just heard yall two been talking, kicking it, and going out." Jay said.

Nobody but KD lying ass. Don't make no sense how bad that boy lie.

"How about you go back and tell KD to get his facts straight." Sam said standing up and move away from Jay.

"Come on Samantha, Im trying to talk to you. I'm sorry. Okay, I was wrong.  You don't understand how hard these last six weeks has been for me. I miss you. Keenan done shot me in my shoulder. Then we don't work together no more. I lost my friendship with him. That's going to be hard to get back." Jay said with his head down.

"Huh? Why Keenan shot you?" Sam said.

"I cussed him out and said some bad things to him. You know he gave me that weird ass smile then pulled his gun out and shoot me. The bad part about it is, this nigga been on his medication. Them things don't work. That nigga still mean as shit, and quiet." Jay shook his head.

Sam tried not to laugh out loud at Jay and Keenan situation. Poor Jay done lose a good ass friend.

"You done lost a good friend. I don't think he will forgive you, That's Keenan." Sam said.

"What about you? Will you forgive me?" Jay asked Sam.

"I'll think about it. How about coming to my brother birthday dinner so you and Keenan can make up. Then we can work on us in the process." Sam said.

"That works too. I'm down here for a while, so If you need me I'll be at my house." Jay kissed her forehead and walked back to his car.

Sam sat back down in her chair she been sitting in and cried her eyes out.

*************

Cory is a mess, but I'm glad Sam got him to open his eyes.

Jay came

Did Sam made the right decision in taking it slow?

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014