Three

After Jay got Sam something to eat from Taco Bell, he was ready to get to South Carolina away from Samantha. To see her feeding her face and her child. He wanted to cry. Why? Because that's suppose to be his baby in her stomach.

"So are we really going to take a break?" Sam asked Jay.

"It's the right thing to do. You should be trying to build a relationship with your child's father right? Look can you not talk to me right now?" Jay said then turn the radio up.

Sam has no choice but to be quiet. She rub her stomach as tears filled her eyes.

Why was this so hard. She wish she could cut her self right now.

"Wassup with you? Why you crying! Shouldn't I be the one crying? You went and got pregnant on me." Jay looked over at her for a quick second.

"You cheated on me! So what you expect me to do!" Sam scream as tears fall out her eyes.

"Just drop man. Not really in the mood. Just when we get to South Carolina I'll keep my distance. Believe that." Jay said.

Sam just sat there huffing and puffing.

"Why Sam? Why you went and had another nigga baby dawg?" Jay said as tears fill his eye.

Damn near five fucking years he been with this girl. He forgave her for not telling him she was rape, but having another nigga baby. Nahh. He may love her, but he not about to raise another nigga.

His cell phone ring.

Jay- Yo

Person- where you at?

Jay- man don't be questioning me asking me where I'm at. I'm not with you.

Person- why you tripping?

Jay- man bye.

Jay hang up his phone. He was tired these broads. No damn manners.

"Wow really?" Sam said with attitude.

"You have no reason to "wow really" me. Better think about how you going to take care that baby."

"Fuck you Jay."

"Nah fuck you. I hate you man. I really do." Jay pulled the car over and got out.

Yes y'all they were still on the highway. Sam got out the car to and walked over to Jay.

"Stay away from me Sam. Word is bond man." Jay said.

Sam kept walking up to him. She touch his back and walked around to face him. She was tears falling down his face. She tried hugging him but he pushed her away making her fall into the road.

Sam saw a car approaching her fast, she hurried and got out the way, but not quick enough. The car bump her and she fall first on the ground. Jay went to help her up.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" Sam scream.

Jay picked her up and placed her in the back seat. He need to take her to the hospital to get her check out.

Sam laid in the backseat and just cried. Did that nigga really did just pushed her? He better be glad, she wasn't by the car.

"Just hurry up and get me to my brother. This break shit is over for good. Fuck you nigga." Sam said.

"Good. I hate your ass anyway." Jay said.

Sam just cried.

When Jay pulled up to Lil C house Sam grab her bags and got out the car. Jay pulled off before she could shut the door.

Sam walked up to Lil C door.

Samantha is entering.

"Oooh shit wassup Sam." Cory greeted her.

Lil C came downstairs. One look at Sam he raced to her and pulled her in his arms. Sam cried into her brother chest.

"Was my breath that stink?" Cory blow his breath in his hands. Then shrugged his shoulders.

*****************
A little short I know.

Damn! They need to cut it out!

Cory has no chill

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

_NewMommy014_