Four

"Have you told him yet?" Lil C asked Samantha.

Sam nodded her head no.

"Damn Sam what the hell you waiting on? You know how many weeks it has been?" Lil C was mad. Didn't make no sense how these kids are acting.

"You don't understand. Jay has been cheating on me. He said he only did it because I was cheating on him." Sam said as she picked with her food.

"That's no damn excuse dumb ass." Lil C shook his head.

"You need to grow the hell up Samantha. You have a baby on the way." Lil C got up from the table.

"He pushed me on the highway." Sam said quickly.

"What the fuck you just said?" Lil C felt his temper rising.

"He push me on the highway. I got bumped by a car." Sam said like it didn't matter.

"Why his stupid ass didn't take you to the hospital?!" Lil C yelled.

Sam shrugged her shoulders.

"Get your stupid ass up!" Lil C yelled.

Sam got up from the table.

"This foolishness end today. You going to tell that nigga about his child. After that I'm going to beat his ass for putting his hands on you. You could have been dead."

"Nobody would have miss me." Sam said quietly.

"Don't start that depression shit Sam. You do the fucking most. My ass getting old. I don't have time babysitting a grown ass woman, when I still raising my own kids." Lil C walked away from his little sister. He didn't understand her. She have everything she need. He just don't know where the hell he she gets that depression shit from. She worst then Keenan.

~~~~~~~

Jay had just walked into his apartment when his cell phone ring.

Jay- Sup.

Person- Don't sup me, get your ass over here now. Oh yeah, if you put your fucking hands on my little sister. Consider your ass dead. Remember I don't make threats. That's a fucking promise.

The person hang up on Jay.

Jay grab his keys and made his way over to Lil C house.

When Jay walked in the house, he saw  Sam on her phone. Knowing her she on the reading app.

"Have a seat." Lil C said. "Sam put the damn phone down."

Sam huffed then put her phone down.

"If you huff one more time you better blow the damn house down." Lil C glared at her.

"Why y'all so quiet? Get the talking Sam. I'm not playing." Lil C said. Taking a seat next to Sam and pulled out a cigar.

"Lil C seriously. Do you have to smoke that around me?" Sam glared.

"Will it kill you?"

"No."

"Then yeah seriously I have to smoke it around you."

"Jay, Sam has something she need to say to you." Lil C started the conversation.

Sam just looked at Jay. He looked like he didn't want to be there. He looked like he wanted to be far away from her. So why should she tell him anything? Lil  C always getting in people business. She know he meant well, but still. This was her fight. Even though she was losing it.

"I'm pregnant with your baby." Sam said to Jay.

Jay didn't know what to say. Why would she lie and tell him she didn't know who her baby father was?

"Why you lie?" Jay asked her angrily.

"Why you cheat?" Sam asked back angrily.

"Why did you?" Jay asked.

"Are y'all serious right now?" Lil C asked both of them.

"Y'all asking questions after questions. Still not worrying about the big ass picture. Y'all got least then 8 months to get prepared for a baby. Y'all worrying about the wrong thing. It don't matter who cheat. Shit it's dead now. That person done got the dick and the other person done got pussy. They happy. Y'all on the other hand , well I just don't know." Lil C shocked his head.

"I never cheated on him though." Sam said to Lil C.

"Why you lied and told me you did? Man Sam you full of shit. You started this whole thing for what though " Jay said angrily.

He see that Sam has a lot of growing up to do. He can't be with someone who is childish.

"Your ass full of shit. You cheated because I cheated. You childish." Sam yelled.

"Sam if you yell in my ear one more time,  I'm cutting your tongue out your mouth." Lil C said rubbing his ear.

"Move away from me then." Sam snapped. She realized who she been talking too and apologize quick.  "I'm sorry."

"Yeah you better be." Lil C said.

"So Jay what do you have to say?" Lil C asked Jay.

"Nothing. I want. DNA test done." Jay said.

Lil C nodded his head. He couldn't even be mad at the boy for that. What Sam did was low.

"Well is that all?" Jay stood up. He couldn't stand to look at Samantha anymore.

"Yeah thats all."

"Alright. I'm heading back to Florida." Jay said.

Sam stood up. "What?"

Jay just walked out the house. Sam went to followed him out, but Lil C pulled her back.

"Let em go. He need some time." Lil C hugged Sam while she cried, yet again.

************
Well she told Jay, the baby is his.

Jay asked for a DNA test. Do you guys blame him?

Jay going back to Florida without Sam😔😔

Comment

Vote

Share

-NewMommy014