Twenty

"Somebody better find my damn sister or I'll kill all yall in here. Its going on a damn week and yall cant find nothing? No traces or nothing? Who let that nigga in my work place any way?" Lil C asked every worker in his warehouse.

It was now his, Kenny and Lovell let him have it.

All eyes went to KD.

LiL C eyes traveled to KD's.

"You always inviting the enemy into our lives. Why?" Lil C asked KD angrily.

"Look Unc it wasn't suppose to be like this. He seemed so trustworthy. So I gave him a chance." KD said.

Jay sat in the corner fuming mad. He wanted to fuck KD ass up. Nigga don't never do shit right. Its like he attracted bad people. Like a magnet. What's up with that?

"You should have came to me first, if not me, Keenan. Damn you never do shit right." Lil C paced the floor.

The kidnapping of Sam has really putting a toll on everyone especially Lil C. If he kept her at his house, none of this shit would have went down. Sky worrying herself to death. Kenny doing everything in his power to get her to calm down.

Keenan driving down today. He should be on his way to the warehouse now. Then they could really get shit popping.

Jay haven't sleep in awhile. He was feeling down, it felt like someone was trying to tell him something, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

"Do that Ty nigga, have a house or something?" Jay asked KD.

KD glared at him.

"Duh, nigga, don't you have a house?" KD said smartly.

"This is the wrong time for you to be getting an attitude with me lil nigga. I'll beat your ass." Jay sad calmly.

"Nobody beating nobody ass. If anybody ass beating ass it's me beating the hell out of that Ty nigga." Lil C said.

Jay just shook his head and smiled. Lil C knew he just save KD life. he knew all about Jay and Keenan workshop in Florida. They were known to be trigger happy.

"Well tell that nigga to chill the fuck out then." KD said.

"Kendrick Jr. just let it go." Lil C said.

KD pouted and walked away.

Keenan walked.

"Damn why yall niggas just sitting around?" Keenan asked them.

One nigga even had to nerves to ask Keenan who the hell was he? Keenan pulled out his gun and shot him in the arm.

"Don't ask me no fucking question. I do the talking." Keenan said still pointing his gun.

The dude glared at him.

"My man Keen Dog." Lil C dapped Keenan up.

Keenan head nodded Jay. Jay did the same. Keenan just throw a look in KD direction.

"Where this nigga live at KD?" Keenan asked him.

That's one thing Lil C liked about Keenan , when he want things done he asked questions, and wasn't scared to shoot at someone if he have too.

"Down there in Charleston." KD said with his head down.

"Damn he far as hell. Come on load up." Lil C said.

Jay jumped in his car. Everyone followed behind KD. What Jay wanted to know was what took this nigga almost a week to let them where that nigga live at.

Jay shook his head. This family can some times be so damn backwards.

When they got to that nigga house. Jay jumped out the car first. Fuck the bullshit, he going to catch a body today.

Keenan kicked down the door.

~~~~~~~~
Sam faced the toilet yet again. She was sick to her stomach. Where the hell was her family? Was they worried about her. She looked in the mirror at her bruised face. Her whole body was aching.

Sam saw a nail on the floor. She looked at it and broke down and cry. She couldn't take the beatings anymore. She can't do it.

She found a vein and was about to stabbed the nail into her skin. When the door busted open.

Ty looked at her bewildered.

"Bitch what the fuck you doing?" That jacked her up.

He turn her around to face him. He backed handed her. He was about to kick her in her stomach when Sam stabbed her in foot with the nail.

"You stupid bitch." Ty yelled out and stepped to Sam only to be dragged out by his neck.

Sam opened her eyes. She looked up and saw Keenan dragging Ty out the bathroom by the back of his neck.

She sighed with relief. Lil C walked in the bathroom. And pulled her in his arms. Sam cried into her brother chest. She hugged him tightly.

"You like to beat on woman right?" Jay asked Ty who was just smiling.

Jay sent two punches to Ty face. Keenan hold him up. Jay sent punches to his stomach. Jay pulled out his gun.

"Watch out Keen." Jay said.

Keenan dropped Ty and walked over to Sam and Lil C. Sam didn't want to watch them kill him. She just buried her face in Lil C chest.

KD stayed back. He couldn't watch either, he wasn't a killer. He still felt bad for Angel. He never let his family know though.

Jay fired his gun. Ty body limped to the floor.

"Freeze!!!" They heard behind them.

*************
Awwwww damn.

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014