Seven

When Jay got to the hospital he already had a bad feeling. He walked up to the front desk.

"Uhh Samantha Peterson room." He said to the front desk lady.

The lady gave him the room number and he rush in the elevator.

When he got to room. He saw Lil C and Sky huddled around a sleeping Samantha.

"What's going on?" Jay asked them.

Cory and his mom just hang their head low.

Lil C walked over to Jay.

"Let's talk outside." Lil C said.

Jay followed Lil C out the room.

Lil C blow out his sigh.

"What's going on? Why she in the hospital?" Jay asked Lil C pacing back and forth.

"She had a miscarriage. She was pregnant with twins." Lil C said with his head down.

Only thing Jay could have done was sink to the floor and cover his face will his hands to keep from crying.

He seriously think God trying to punish him for killing his family.

Samantha was all he had left. Now they lost their kids.

Lil C lean up against the wall.

"This shit really about to cause her to go into depression. She said something to us tonight, I don't know how to feel about it." Lil C started then chuckled.

"I knew I could have help her if she came to me. You know? She my baby sister. I feel so guilty man." Lil C said as tears fall out his eyes.

Cory came out the room too.

"Sam asking for you dad."

"I'll be there in a minute." Lil C sniffed.

Cory walked back inside.

"I feel like God punishing me." Jay blurted out.

Lil C looked over at Jay.

"Why you say that?"

"I killed my mom and dad." Jay laughed.

Lil C eyes widen and he backed up from Jay just a lil bit.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"They deserve it that's why. You know they had a plan to kill me, but I killed them first. You think I'm going to let someone kill me first? Nahh not me. I remember growing up beginning different from others. I mean trying to fit it was hard as hell. But in reality, it wasn't me. It was the people around me. Then when I got in middle school I was like fuck it. My parents started acting different, so I started showing out in school. I know they wouldn't care." Jay smiled at the memory.

"So one night when I came I heard my parents talking about killing me. Saying they should have never adopted me. Saying I was a piece of trash and shit, so you want know what I did?" Jay had an evil smirked on his face.

"Nah not really." Lil C said.

"I'm going to tell you anyway, I torture them for hours after I tied them up to their bed. I was only 13 at the time." Jay laugh.

"They beg me to stop. I asked did they really want me too. They said yeah, so I chop their head off. Then I burned they bodies up and clean up all traces of their blood. I stayed in school though, education comes first." Jay smiled.

"Hell nah nigga. You ass crazy as shit. Your ass fool. Lord help this dude." Lil C made a cross on his chest.

"I made sure I  get some crack head to play as my mom as long as I gave her what she wanted. I was in the game for 8 years now." Jay said.

He don't know why he was telling Lil C his life story on how he made it.

"When I met your sister I knew she was different. I love her so damn much. It seem like the more I put my all into this shit, it back fires on me." Jay shook his head.

"All I know is, if you ever in your life as long as you talking to my sister, put your hands on her again. I'm going to do you like you did your parents." Lil C said then walked away.

Jay wasn't threaten by Lil C or what he said.

Jay just stayed outside. He don't think he could see Samantha like that. He lost not one, but two kids. He just pray God give him another chance.

He want to make things right with Sam. First he needed to go to the chapel.

Jay walked to the chapel and kneed down.

"Dang it's been a while since I talk to you. I just want you to forgive me for all my sins i made in the past. I'm trying to be a better man. I'm getting older and wiser so I need to change my ways. Not just for me, but to the girl I one day going to marry. I don't regret killing my parents, it was either me or them. So it was them. I glad you brought Samantha in my life. She's all I need. Maybe one day we can have more kids ya know. Thank you for listening." Jay ended and walked out the chapel.

He went to Samantha room and walked in.

Sam and Jay just stared at each other. Both have love, hate , and regret in their eyes.

"I'm sorry." They both said at the same time.

**************
Uhhhhh something is seriously wrong with Jay lol

Wow

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014