Eighteen

Sam woke up with a start. She went in the bathroom to do her morning routine. She took her ten minute shower and got out. She don't know what's the point in staying  in the shower longer then ten minutes. Kasey and Crystal do that.

Sam pulled her hair in a ponytail. She opened the medicine cabinet and looked behind the q-tips. She saw her razor blades still there. She got them out there and throw them in the trash. She smiled.

She was done with that. She now know, her family is behind her 100%. Especially her brother and sister.

She walked back in the room and put on her onesie. Cory brought her one when he got him one. They was like to peas in a pot. She miss him. She should call him while she cook for Jay.

She pulled out herself cellphone and dial his number.

Cory- Auntiee I miss you.

Sam- *stares at the phone.* you just seen me yesterday Core.

Cory- So that's a whole day. Shit, when you coming back to Aunt Sky house? Amber just sleeping. I'm bored.

Sam- well that's what pregnant woman do, they sleep.

Cory- shut the hell up, I know that. Aye you got some money?

Sam- For what Cory?

Cory- *hesitate* never mind. Uhh I'll talk to you later.

Cory hang up on Sam. She needed to have a talk with him. He bet not be doing what he say he wasn't going to do.

That's where all his money go. How you going to have a job and be broke all the damn time?

Sam looked in the refrigerator and took out, eggs, bacon, and biscuit.

She really didn't felt like cooking, but she guess she could cook for him.

After she was done she walked in Jay room. She wished she knocked because this nigga had his dick in his hands watching a porno.

Sam walked back out the room, super fast. This her second time catching him do that. The boy must be horny as hell.

She walked back in the kitchen and grab a cup, and pour water in it. She needed it. That really didn't calm her down.

"J-Jay the food ready!" She yelled out, fanning herself.

"I coming." Jay yelled out.

She bet so.

Seeing Jay with his hardness in his hands like that, made her feel some type of way. In a good way at that. She wanted him in the worst way.

Jay came downstairs, Sam couldn't get her eyes off him. Why was she acting like this? She been with him plenty of times, why she feel  all tingly inside now?

"You alright?" Jay asked her.

She wanted to say hell no, but instead she said, "yes I'm fine."

Jay nodded his head. He was horny as hell. They way Sam looking at him. He wanted to place her on the kitchen table and have his way with her.

Her eyes keep cutting at him.

"Sam you sure you okay?" Jay laughed, fixing his food.

She just nodded and drink some water.

"So what you want to do today. I see you got on your onesie, so I guess this a lazy day for you?" Jay asked her.

She nodded her head again.

Sam girl what the hell is your problem? This is Jay.

Sam talked to herself in her head.

Jay finished eating his food and drinking his orange juice.

He walked over to Sam and pulled her in his arms. Sam let a moaned slipped out.

She covered her mouth with her hands. She looked up at Jay. He looked down at her with so much passion in his eyes. Sam lower her hands from her mouth and lean up to kiss Jay on his lips.

Fuck this! I want this nigga. Sam thought.

Jay picked Sam up and placed her on the counter and stepped in between her legs.

Jay unzipped Sam onesie and pulled out down to her waist. He deepened the kiss while he fondle her breast.

"Jay I don't need foreplay. I just need you." Sam whispered.

Jay picked her up and carried her in his room.

He placed her on the bed and continued to remove her clothes. He saw that she was naked underneath her onesie.

"Damn I miss looking at your body baby." Jay said while staring at Sam body.

Sam grabbing Jay hand and pulled him down on top of her.

"Give me all of you." She whispered as Jay pushed into her.

With every pump, stroke, and thrust Sam was falling more in love with Jay.

Jay never felt like this before. It felt like it was his first time all over again. Except this felt so much better.

"I'm about to cum Jay!" Sam moaned out

"Me too." Jay grunted out.

Sam and Jay hold on to each other tightly as they both reach their orgasm. Jay spilled his seed deep in Sam womb.

Jay lifted his head and looked down at Sam. He kissed her.

"I love you."

"I love you too Jay." Sam said and yawn.

**************
What your thoughts on this chapter?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014