neetriht

"hi id like to get a late slip" i asked the woman at the front of the office

"here, fill this out and you can be off" she handed me a small sheet of paper that had questions like what my name is, what my next class is, why i was late, etc.

i filled it out quickly and thanked her. i quickly walked to science, my first class, and i remembered michael was in my class. i didnt know if i should groan or be happy.

i walked faster and saw the science building. once arrived, everyone was at their lab tables and the teacher, mr. van fossen, was doing his work on his computer.

he looked over at me and stuck his hand out, for my late slip. i handed it to him.

"where do i sit? because i noticed that its not the same tables as last week" i asked

he looked at his seating chart, childish i know but in his defense, he couldnt remember lots of things.

"you sit by michael" he smiled

i froze.

"thanks" i faked a smile and walked over to the table michael was sitting at.

"so, jerry hemmings decides to show up" michael shot me a smirk

"wha- im not dating him!" i whisper-shouted

"mhm, yep, sure" he said sarcastically

"what are we doing?" i ask, changing the topic

"i dont know" he shrugged

"you moron!" i slightly groaned

i walked to mr. van fossen.

"what are we doing? michael doesnt know what we're doing and neither do i" i asked him politely

"oh yeah, heres a worksheet, and use the books to answer the question, then turn it in, for another worksheet" mr. van fossen explained, handing me a worksheet.

"thank you" i nodded and walked back to my table with michael.

"what are we doing hemmings?" he asks me

"shut up! we're using the books to answer the questions on the worksheet" i explain pointing to his worksheet then i digged in my bag for a pen. i felt one and took it out of my bag. with it, fell out a neatly folded paper. i unfold it and see what it says.

hey its luke, just wanted to say have a good day :-)

how cute.

"what is it?" michael asked

"oh nothing" i refold the paper and put it in my bag.

"so, the worksheet" i get back onto the topic. i get a text book and flip to a random page. i look at the worksheet and look for the what chapter i should look at, which should be provided.

"you know jerry, youre really weird" michael looked at me weird

and youre really hot.

"and youre really obnoxious" i shot back

"but i like weird"