neetruof

"excuse me?" i ask, my cheeks heating up

"you blushed!" michael laughed and pointed at my face.

eyes darted to out table. i looked down at my paper avoiding eye contact with anyone. michael you stupid jerk.

-

the bell rung, signaling it was break time, and i quickly finished up my second worksheet and turned it into mr. van fossen.

i walked out of the classroom and bumped into a tall figure.

"sor- hey jerry" i heard lukes voice. i looked up at him and he had his hand out. i took it and he helped me up.

"thanks" i giggled

"youre very welcome princess" he smiled

"why are you here?" i asked

"for you of course" he kissed my cheek

"ahem!" michael coughed loudly

"whats wrong babe?" a high pitched voice asked. it was caniva. caniva was a blonde hair girl that wore tight clothes and was filthy rich from her dad. what kind of name is caniva you ask? i dont know, ask her parents, they might have something. its like they put together random letters and said, looks good.

"nothing at all, i think ive come down with a fever" he says

"oh no!" she gasps

"for you" he winked at her

"awww thanks babe!" she giggled obnoxiously loudly

"i wanna go home already" i groan

"i want to show you a place on campus" he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me somewhere, and i didnt even know where he was going.

"where are we-" i panicked

"shhh princess we're almost there" he shushed me

he led me through a bunch of trees and bushes.

"here we are" he exclaimed

i look at my surrounding and saw a big tree and flowers here and there around the tree.

"are you sure this is on campus?" i gasped

"yeah, its cool isnt it?" he chuckled

"i wanna climb the tree, but im short" i groan

"here, sit on my shoulders" luke squat down

"are you sure?" i ask

"mhm" he smiled

"ok, im really heavy though" i warned

"nonsense" he scoffed

i sat on his shoulders and he slowly stood up, holding my thighs, while i gently grip his hair.

"can you get to that branch?" he asked pointing to the lowest branch, which was pretty thick, and it looked pretty sturdy.

"i think so" i reached for the branch and got a hold of it. i pulled my weight onto the branch and climbed on it. i sat on the branch and smiled, there was an amazing view of the school and the flowers at the bottom.

luke easily jumped and got a hold of the branch i was on, shaking it unintentionally, making me grip onto the branch. luke lifted himself onto the branch. he sat next to me and smiled.

"what are you guys doing up there?"