owt-ytrof

"hello?" michael answers his phone with his mouth full of pizza.

all i could here was muffled words spoken by a girl.

"not right now, im eating" he rolls his eyes, the girl on the phone whines or yells, i cant tell.

"yeah i'll be over just wait god damn" he sighs in annoyance

"yeah, start without me i dont care, im eating, bye" he says and hangs up the phone

"who was that?" i ask curiously

"caniva" he replies and takes another bite out of his pepperoni pizza.

"oh" i nod

"shes so, so, whats the word?" he asks

"annoying, whiny, idiotic, indefatigable-" i list some words to describe her

"yeah, that one!" he yells after he swallows his mouthful of pizza

"which one?" i furrow my eyebrows

"all of them" he chuckles

i giggle a little and take a bite out of my hawaiian pizza.

-

"jerry, im going over to canivas, if calum asks" he puts on his converse and i heard his car keys jingle in his hand.

"yeah ok" i answer, my eyes not leaving the tv screen.

michaels pov:

when am i gonna stop being a pussy and just tell her i like her? i mean shes all i ever want, not caniva. shes dirt compared to jerry. jerrys cute and nice. canivas fake and snobby.

i sigh and enter my car anyway. i start the car and back out of the driveway.

i need to tell her sooner or later because someone might take her away from me, just like luke did, but someone might take her away forever this time. i clench my jaw and grip the steering wheel tighter, just thinking about it makes me irritated.

soon.

-

"youre back already?" jerry asks

i close the door behind me and took off my shoes.

"i decided i dont want to go and stay here" with you

"oh, well calums still sleeping" she smiles

i love her smile.

"you can watch this episode with me, if you want" she offers

"sure" i shrug

she scoots over, making room on the couch for me to sit. i instantly lay on the couch.

"slob" she mumbles

"thats mean" i say, siting up a little, a smile on my face. i cant smile like this with anyone else but jerry. i smile differently around her.

"mhm" she nods and her eyes return to the tv screen.

i love her eyes too.

shes basically my sister though. that would be weird.

honestly, this books coming to an end, real soon. but i have 2 other stories i havent published so you can check them out when theyre out, which is when this book will end.