eno

ding-dong. the door rang. my mum opened the door.

"michael no surprise, come in" my mum smiled.

i froze in my seat. i slowly look at the front door. he bleached his hair again. sigh. but it looks so fluffy.

so that was the oh-so famous michael in my life, he never seems to stop becoming more hot, annoying, and idiotic every year. i swear hes changed, since he and my brother were 7 and i was 5, but he hasn't changed much.

he smirked at me and winked. my cheeks heat up in a tint of pink and i hid behind my thin phone and continued scrolling on whatever i was doing. at this moment i dont care whats on my phone, i care whats at the front door.

"calum should be upstairs" she smiled

"thanks" he smiled and walked upstairs

"jerry, why dont you join them?" mum asks me. yes my names jerry, tom and jerry was my life, still is.

"i dont want to" i shrug. im content with my phone/michael makes me... 'uncomfortable'.

"you should bond with them more, and not your phone" she says walking to the kitchen.

"one day" i reply shifting my position on the couch.

"i have a great idea" she squealed. oh god. she walks from the kitchen and up to me. she takes my phone from my hands. i lunge forward.

"what are you doing?!" i yell

"i'll just take it away until dinner-"

"thats like in a year!" i exaggerate

"its only in 3-4 hours" she rolls her eyes

"3-4 hours! i cant survive without my baby!" i shake my mums shoulders

"youre 17, not 10" she rolls her eyes

"i'll extend the time if you keep on acting like this" she says sternly

"ok ok!" i say and run upstairs, i tripped on 2-5 of them but im used to it. im extremely clumsy. extremely.

i burst into calums room and see calum and michael.

"what do you want?" calum asks

"what are you doing?!" michael mocks in a squeaky voice

"shut up" i groan

"i cant survive without my baby!!!!" he dramatically cries out in the same squeaky voice

"shut up" i rub my face.

"can you answer the question i asked earlier?" calum chuckled

"oh well, nothing, mum told me to hang out with you guys" i jump onto calums bed, well more like trip onto calums bed.

"phones on the table" calum said, not taking his eyes off the tv screen. they were sitting on the floor playing fifa.

"thanks" i say and take calums phone. i log onto my instagram and see what has happened in the last 3 minutes.

"cmon cmon cmon, score score score!" michael yelled

"yes yes yes!" calum roared

"shut up shut up shut up!" i grab calums blanket and snuggle under it

"shut up jerry, wheres tom when you need him?" michael joked

"i hate you" i scrolled through my feed

"oh honey, you love me" he continued to spam buttons on the controller.

"as if! i wo-" i was cut off

"jerry shut up! calum gave you his phone and im trying to concentrate" michael slapped my foot, which was the closest part of me next to me.

i glared at him. calum high fived him and continues playing.

jerks