xis-ytnewt

"calum! theres a party at canivas!" michael yells from the door

"my mums out, and if jerry here could take care of herself, i would be off with you!" calum yells from his room

"dude! caniva has like unlimited beer! youre gonna give up that chance?" michael tries to persuade him

calum walks out from his and walked down stairs.

"jerry, get a dress on, we're going to that party" calum demands

"the dress from before?" i ask

"mate, the party doesnt start until 6 which is 3 hours from now" michael informs and they turned their heads and looked at me

"we need to work fast!" they look at each other and yell

-

"done" michael zipped up the dress i was wearing, the same one i wore to the other party

i had to do my make up, but they told me what to do, because they wanted me to look a certain way, but they didnt know how to use anything. and let me tell you, they give the worst instructions.

"lets go, she lives like 30 minutes from here" calum walks out of my room first

"lets go" michael smiled at me

-

"here we are" michael pulls up to a mansion. filthy rich i tell you. when michael parked and unlocked the doors, i quickly opened the back seat door and got out. and as soon as i got out, they got out.

"take care of her, im gonna get wasted" calum chuckles and pats michaels back, then proceeded to run into the mansion

"well, lets go" he wraps his arm around my waist and starts walking to the door, but as soon as we walk past the door, he lets go, remembering something. i look at him weirdly and gives and apologetic face.

"mikey! you made it!" caniva said in her screechy voice and hugs him

"heeeeeyyyy" he extends the word out, looking over at me to do something. i shrug, not knowing what to do. i point toward the gigantic stairs and mouth to him that i would be up there. he gives me a panicked expression and exhales in frustration. i smile and walk towards the stairs.

i walk up the stairs and let me be real, there are too much stairs for a girl who doesnt do anything but study and check social media. the stairs are never ending. i was given the choice to keep walking up the stairs, and walk down the hall. of course im not gonna walk up more stairs so i walk down the hall.

i just want a couch thats not occupied and check my social media there. i turn right in curiosity and bump into someone.

"i-i um im s-sorry" i stutter and get up, keeping my head low

"jerry?" i heard the familiar australian voice.

i have this malum fanfic coming up after this one and im excited about it. theres a bunch of other fanfics that have the same concept, that ive never read (so idk if im copying ideas), but i always try to make my fanfics different in a sense.