ytriht

"michael, shouldnt we get home?" i ask

"so are you just gonna forget that i kissed you?" he scoffs

"it feels w-wrong!" i lie, i loved it, i wouldnt trade it for the world.

he walks over to me and lifts my chin up, to make me look at him. he looks into my eyes and smirks.

"you liked it!" he laughs

"sh-shut up! no i d-didnt!" i stutter and blush, making it too obvious that hes right.

"what if i kissed you one more time?" he leans closer to me. thats an opportunity i cant give up, but...

"no" i quickly said

"hm?" he leans his face closer

"not happening today buddy" i composed myself and stand up from the lounge chair and pat him on the back.

"youre no fun" he rolls his eyes and chuckles

"lets get some drinks" i smile

"im already looking forward to that" he smiles and leads me back to the main staircase.

i guess i wasnt just gonna check social media in peace.

"ok, so you sit on the railing and slide down" he said quickly

"wh-what! i cant! im in a dress!" i stammer

"come on, stop being a wuss" he rolls his eyes and sat on the railing, he pat the space next to him. i hesitantly sat on the railing next to him and he held on to my waist protectively, making me fail somewhat safe.

he slides down, while i follow right beside him. he chuckles as i get a grip of his shirt in a panic. i have a few squeals and squirms here and there, while michael continues to laugh at me. after a few seconds, the tiring work of walking all he way upstairs were crumpled as we got off of the railing, and onto the bottom of the steps.

"lets get some drinks!" michael cheers

"yeah!" i giggle

he leads me to the kitchen, im pretty sure he knows every room in this place. i see empty beer cans and red cups scattered around the counter, shot glasses, some tequila bottles and some vodka bottles.

"so, you want a beer?" he asks

"um.. sure?" i say unsurely

he takes out two beer cans and pops them open, he hands me one and i take it. i take a sip and grimace. it tastes disgusting.

"youll get used to it" he chuckles and takes a gulp of beer. i take another sip and i gradually liking it, i can feel the alcohol taking control.

"you shouldnt drink too much, youre driving" i warn and take a long sip of beer.

"whatever you say" he chuckles and takes another gulp of beer.