eno-ytnewt

(i just wanted to say before the chapter starts, she said that in her dream, so she was sleep talking. sooooo she has no idea she said that, and she doesnt know michael said that either, but michael knows she said it. does that make sense idk)

i woke up in the comfort of someones arms. i open my eyes and see green ones looking at mine.

"morning" he smiled

"morning" i smiled

"the school called said that school was canceled" he informed

i look outside and its still raining.

"well, im gonna make breakfast, because youre gonna set the house on fire" he chuckled and got out of bed. when he was at the door i stopped him (not physically)

"hey michael" i bit my lip

"yeah" he looked around at me

"thank you" i mumble just so he could hear it

"youre welcome" he gave me a small smile and left my room.

i got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. i brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. once i was finished, i grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. once i was at the last stair, i smelt bacon cooking.

"want some?" michael called from the kitchen

"a little" i reply walking to the kitchen. i immediately went to the refrigerator and opened it. nothing. i groaned.

"we can go to the store if youd like" he suggested, putting the bacon on a paper towel, letting the paper towel soak up the oils.

"but its still pouring" i point out

"i have a car" he shrugged

"ok" i shrug

"do you want to eat first?" he asked. i nod and took a strip of bacon and ate it.

"thats all im gonna eat, lets get some pizza on the way back" i smile

"ok then, get ready" he chuckled

"mhm" i nod. i walk back upstairs to my room and look in my closet.

i changed into skinny jeans, a pierce the veil tee and my worn out converse. i wore a flannel, assuming that im gonna get wet (everyone stop, stfu, no, i know what you thought, stop, alex im talking to you, blueeyes 1-2 fuckin whatever)

i walked downstairs and saw michael was waiting, he wore a jacket, a blink-182 tee, and black skinny jeans. we put

"lets go" i smile and opened the door

we walked outside and i saw a huge puddle. i jumped in it immediately.

"jerry you idiot!" michael laughed. i turner around and saw that he got wet too (let me repeat the note i mentioned earlier: everyone stop, stfu, no, i know what you thought, stop, alex im talking to you, blueeyes 1-2 fuckin whatever)

i simply giggled and kicked a puddle of water at him.

"two can play it that game" he smirked and grabbed a bucket. when did we have a bucket? why is it out here? what did we use that bucket for? so much questions, too little time.

he dumped all of the water in the bucket on me.

"michael!" i shrieked, giggling right after

i jumped in a bunch of puddles, aiming for michael.

(all im thinking about rn is the drums in heavydirtysoul, and the cymbals are the puddles and the drumstick is jerrys feet, im sorry im weird with a weird imagination)

"thats enough" he held me still

i smiled and laughed. i looked into his light green eyes.

"lets get changed again" he rolled his eyes and we walked back into the house

"dammit" he swore

"what?" i asked

"skinny jeans are hard to take off" he groaned

"oh yeah" i groaned

"well lets get changed" he smiled

I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONGER BC ITS A NEW YEAR (not yet here buttt hehe butt) AND I PUT A LOT OF LITTLE NOTES AND WHATNOT. THANKS TO @alexushood WHO CAME UP WITH THE SHIP NAME IN THE LAST CHAPTER, JARAEL :-)))))))))))
(more chins=more happy)
also idfk why it wont highlight ur username :-(((((

666 WORDS