evlewt

"foods nice and warm" calum gestured to the food. it was quite a lot.

"are you staying for dinner jerry?" ashton asked

i looked over and michael and luke. michael was shrugged and luke smiled.

"sure" i smiled

"lets eat!" calum cheered

i sat at the table and luke sat next to me. michael glared at luke and luke just smirked. luke put his hand on my thigh making me flinch at sudden contact.

"what do you want to eat?" ashton asked

"noodles, any kind" i shrugged and ashton nodded. he used chopsticks and took some noodles from the box and but it on a paper plate. he handed me the plate and i took a fork and started eating the noodles.

luke caressed my thigh with his thumb, making my thigh melt into his touch. how could ones touch be so gentle, but so protective?

"why are you blushing so much jerry? is luke fingering you under the table or something?" calum laughed

"wh-what?! no!" i stuttered

"you smooth bastard" calum shot a smirk at luke

michael shifted uncomfortably.

"i think im gonna go to that blonde hair chicks house" michael stood up, finishing what was left on his plate.

"for what?" ashton asked

"to get laid, why else?" michael shrugged

michael looked over at my current state, which was shock, a little anger, and most of all, jealousy? he nonchalantly smirked and walked outside.

"whats with you three?" ashton asked

"i could ask the same thing" calum questioningly looked at me and luke.

"i honestly dont know" we said at the same time

-

"wake up jerry! its monday!" my mum yelled

"what time is it?" i groaned

"its 8:47!" yanked the blanket off my body

"school doesnt start until 8:50, dont worry" i waved off

"did you not hear me? its 8:47!" mum shook my shoulders. my eyes shot open. i jumped out of my bed, running to the bathroom.

"why didnt you tell me!" i tried yelling with the tooth brush full of tooth paste in my mouth.

i quickly brush my teeth and brushed my hair slightly then change into my clothes, which consisted of black skinny jeans and a black shirt.

"would you like a ride?" mum asked

"of course!" i checked my phone.

23%! and its 8:52! this is probably the worst morning, well, 5th worst morning, living with a brother that constantly has michael over for sleepovers is literally the worst.

"put on your shoes and grab your stuff!" mum exclaimed, grabbing her car keys. i quickly grab my back pack, shoes and socks, and run out into the car.

i panted and put on my socks, my shoes following after.

mum rushed into the car and quickly put her car keys into the slot. hopefully today isnt a manic monday.

DID YOU GET IT, MANIC MONDAY BY RELIENT K ANYONE?