eno-ytriht

"michael!" i giggle drunkenly and lean on him more

"jerry youre fuckin wasted" he laughs and grabs my waist to support my weight.

"my names not wasted silly!" i boop his nose

"fuckin christ" he laughs at my drunken state

"jerry we should get home" he walks me out of the kitchen but i stop him

"wai-wait one more can" i wave him off

"no no no no, enough, drink some water" he grabs my hand and drags me to the refrigerator and pours a glass of water. michael! just one more beer cant hurt!

"here, drink" he hands me a cup, but i dont want to take if.

"no! i want another can" i pout

"jerry stop being a baby and drink some fucking water" he rolls his eyes and pushes the cup in my face

"youre mean" i pout and take the cup from his hands. i drink the cup of water and give it back to him. he throws it onto the counter of cans, bottles, and cups, and drags me out of the kitchen

"lets go home now" he sighs

he walks out of the door, while i hold onto him. he grunts and groans as i stumble on my feet and he was to basically carry me tot the car.

"remind to never give you alcohol again" he grunts and opens the car door

"its ok" i giggle and sut un the back seat.

"no its not" he rolls his eyes and shuts the door.

-

michaels pov:

it was entertaining to watch her get wasted, it really was, but luke was always looking over at us, and everytime he did, i wanted to punch his stupid face so his lip ring rips off.

"are we home yet?" she asks for the hundredth time. shes still annoying.

"almost" i roll my eyes again

after 5 minutes more of jerry asking if we're home, i pull up to the drive way. i park the car and pull her out of the car. shes still wasted, the water did something at least. i carried her out, ignoring her stupid remarks and comments.

i open the door and place her on the ground, she stumbles a bit but funds balance. i chuckle. shes amusing to watch.

i guide her up the stairs, continuing to ignore whatever shes saying. i did hear something great though.

"hey michael, youre hot" she giggles. i smirk and walk her to her room. i was about to leave her room but then she called me back in.

"michael! unzip the thing" she slurs. i roll my eyes and unzip her dress, i turn back and walk to 'my' room.

it was the guest room, but it became mine over the years. i took off my shirt and jeans and changed into a plain black shirt and some grey sweatpants.

"michael!" i heard her call again. she needs lots of attention when shes drunk.

"yeah?" i walk into her room and see shes laid in her bed, somehow in a different shirt and pajama shorts. shes kinda cute, no, shes kinda hot.

"can you sleep with me?" she asks childishly. id love to fuck her, then again shes drunk i dont want to take advantage of her, plus shes like my sister, but i like her.

"id love to" i smirk and lay beside her

"thanks michael" she smiles cutely

"youre welcome kitten" i kiss her forehead. she closes her eyes and starts to sleep. something escaped her mouth before she started softly snoring though.

"i love you michael"